• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shinkai's Undersea Museum (「`・ω・)「

ShinkaiTheSeaWing

Inter-Galactic Planet Protection
Bells
Switch
3578-8270-0127
Island
Eventide
White Lily
White Lily
White Pansy
White Lily
White Lily
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Space Whale Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
S.S. Dolphin
Coco
Welcome to Shinkai's Undersea Museum, a newly built gallery for your favorite sea dragon to post his creations!
763.2 meters below sea level - Benirus Sector - Planet Deucifer XIV - Gracia System
Opening Soon!

I don't have anything to post here yet, but I plan to sometime soon!

I'm totally a physical drawer, and not at all a digital one. I don't draw original things that often, in that what I create is usually art relating to some book series, TV film/series, or video game I feel like messing with that day.
The same is usually true when writing, as most things I write are alternate-universe versions or fanfics of things I like, however, on the off chance that I write something of my own little brain's creation, I'll be sure to post it here!
I'm pretty young compared to most people here, so I am obviously unable to say that I've been drawing for very long, as I've been into it for about five or six years, and I only wrote little stories occasionally. I've actually only recently started to pick up my pencils (that are so commonly used to sketch the same things over and over) to actually get into writing.
I am completely okay with and totally encourage viewers to leave comments, suggestions, or helpful critiques on my posts. This is a public gallery, after all!

As previously mentioned, I usually draw things relating to the following topics: (subject to change, duh)

- Wings of Fire (Book series, it's what my OC is from)

- No Man's Sky (will mostly be writing for this one)
- As well as other Sci-fi and space stuff

- Pokemon
- Mostly Fakemon things, but some other stuff as well

- Stuff for TBT Events (not Animal Crossing really, just things like the recent Space Camp)

- Video games including, but not limited to:
- Sky: Children of the Light
- Subnautica
- Others as well

- Other Nintendo games including, but not limited to:
- TLoZ
- Splatoon
- Others as well

- As well as, obviously, any of my own creations that I deem good enough to make their way here!

Last edited:
Fakemon Region map incoming!
2fZgz49ijsLb.jpg
Quality is kinda bad, location names may be hard to see. I would definitely recommend zooming in on the image to see better (kinda) detail.
This is the landscape map for the Mihione region, based on the Arctic Archipelago and Greenland! It was only partially complete earlier, so I drew the second half of it earlier…
The locations of cities are marked with a little horizontal bracket thing. (Edit: Ten are currently planned, eight of which you can see on the map, and two got covered up with colored pencils. I'm totally open to people replying to these posts, so if you have name suggestions, definitely leave them here!)
Yes, a desert in Canada.

Last edited:
Back