• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Game Soundtracks

There are so many brilliant soundtracks to choose from...

I can't decide, however my favorites are:
Wind Waker
Spirit Tracks
New Leaf (obviously)
The last of us
Skyrim
Baldur's gate: Dark Alliance
Pokemon B/W

Anything by Darren Korb is fantastic. Bastion and Transistor are pretty much without equal as far as video game OST's go. I also really like:
and also:

ayyyy I saw people posting Miror B back there lmao I used to leave the game sitting for awhile after beating him just so I could listen to his tunes. ~v~

I never thought to add a link to the songs either haha.. so here's the Japanese version of the FFCC opening.

every time you start a new game you get to jam

One of my favorite soundtracks from a game is Animal Crossing City Folk. All of the music in that game is amazing. I like all of the instruments used for the music in that game. I wouldn't change a thing about the music. I wish that Animal Crossing New Leaf took the style of music that this game did.

I'm also a big fan of Super Mario Galaxy's soundtrack, Gusty Garden Galaxy to be specific. I don't really know why I like the music, but it's pleasant to listen to nonetheless.

Skyrim soundtrack's are really relaxing and also the read dead redemption songs ♥

Last edited:
I looove the OST for Final Fantasy 7 x___x, I love a lot of Final Fantasy OST, they're amazing, one point I was going through a phase where I listened to nothing but FF OST. Nobuo Uematsu is a genius

Dancing Mad (final battle against Kekfa) is an amazing battle musical PIECE...it's not even a song. Nobuo freaking incorporated a fugue in it at 8:17....musical genius......x_x you can hear a lot of inspiration by Bach in it. it's amazing

Last edited:
Back