Game Soundtracks

I loooooved all of the Layton soundtracks but more specifically the Unwound Future orchestra remakes~

Also I never played any of the Fallout games but I'm absolutely in love with the Galaxy News Radio station soundtrack.

EDIT: Omg how could I forget the Sims soundtracks!! Specifically the Sims 2, that soundtrack forever holds a special place in my heart :>

no arguing, persona has one of the best soundtracks i've ever heard with my personal fave being the battle theme from P4G.
YUS.

Honestly, you can't deny that the Professor Layton games have amazing soundtracks. Though the one I'm linking is fanmade, the actual track is just as good. <3

Person series definitely have some great track, really love most of the ones with vocals in them. But some of the ones without vocals really shine too.

The World Ends With You soundtrack will always be in my mind.

There's others but I'm not going to spend an entire day listing them.

ANYTHING Zelda related,
Kingdom Hearts (especially Simple and Clean & Dearly Beloved),
I'm also digging a lot of GTAV's soundtrack right now (yeah yeah, sue me) lol
And there's Journey... so soothing <3
Sadly I can't play Journey yet, because I don't have a PS3 </3

i love tons of game osts but my favorites right now are the ones from bravely default they're all so beautiful *V*

Honestly, you can't deny that the Professor Layton games have amazing soundtracks. Though the one I'm linking is fanmade, the actual track is just as good. <3

Wooaaaah that sounds brilliant.

And dang I forgot to put in some PL OST! There are some brilliant soundtracks. I remember one from Miracle Mask, I'll see if I can find it. I was too obsessed with the Transistor OST at the time. Heh.

Get ready for my bombardment of musical masterpieces.

Get ready for my bombardment of musical masterpieces.

Woah there man just had some total nostalgia feels there. I remember Night on Evergreen Terror a lot as I crashed the automobile into many things lmao.

I know it's not technically a "game soundtrack", since the songs existed ahead of time, but I loved the Brutal Legends soundtrack. Metal, heck ya.

I forgot to include a couple in my last post.

I forgot to include a couple in my last post.

The cool thing is it has part of Gusty Garden Galaxy's theme and part of Good Egg Galaxy's theme!

Ive been loving the bravely default music recently :)

Last edited:
Ive been loving the bravely default music recently :)

Those are so soothing. Wow.

And apologies if I post too much Transistor lmao. It's the first time I fell in love with an OST and listened to it outside of the game,

I feel like I cannot leave the other party members themes out (especially Ringabels!)

Last edited:
I feel like I cannot leave the other party members themes out (especially Ringabels!)

Have you listened to the vocalized versions?? :eek: Those're pretty great, too (I can't choose between Edea's and Ringabel's vocalized vers though..)

Back