Game Soundtracks

I love this song from Danganronpa 2. It is so peaceful.
Well, I love this series' soundtrack and the remixes from Crypt of the Necrodancer.
I also think the OST for The Wolf Among Us is incredible, and Final Fantasy 4, 8, 9 and 10 are among my all-time favorites.

Final Fantasy IX is the greatest video game OST of all time. *mic drop*

My favorite of Uematsu's. I especially love Terra, Bran Bal and Beatrix's theme (Rose of May?) but I honestly feel a little bad for singling out those three because the whole soundtrack is 10/10.

My favorite of Uematsu's. I especially love Terra, Bran Bal and Beatrix's theme (Rose of May?) but I honestly feel a little bad for singling out those three because the whole soundtrack is 10/10.

Uematsu has gone on record stating that the score for FFIX is his favorite that he's done.

I'm personally very partial to You're Not Alone. But I'm with ya; the whole soundtrack is simply gorgeous.

Uematsu has gone on record stating that the score for FFIX is his favorite that he's done.

I'm personally very partial to You're Not Alone. But I'm with ya; the whole soundtrack is simply gorgeous.

I always used to keep several save files through out the game so I could go back and listen to my favorite tracks. lol

Been playing some Civilization 6 lately, which made me remember how good this game's soundtrack is:

Currently playing as Scotland, so I've been hearing a lot of their soundtrack.

I love Zelda music, Mario music (especially galaxy) and the music from Metroid prime and super Metroid. Nintendo makes some really amazing tracks! I also love other games music as well such as Oblivion and Skyrim. And New Leaf of course :)

Last edited:
Back