Game Soundtracks

There are so many brilliant soundtracks to choose from...

I can't decide, however my favorites are:
Wind Waker
Spirit Tracks
New Leaf (obviously)
The last of us
Skyrim
Baldur's gate: Dark Alliance
Pokemon B/W

Anything by Darren Korb is fantastic. Bastion and Transistor are pretty much without equal as far as video game OST's go. I also really like:
and also:

ayyyy I saw people posting Miror B back there lmao I used to leave the game sitting for awhile after beating him just so I could listen to his tunes. ~v~

I never thought to add a link to the songs either haha.. so here's the Japanese version of the FFCC opening.

every time you start a new game you get to jam

One of my favorite soundtracks from a game is Animal Crossing City Folk. All of the music in that game is amazing. I like all of the instruments used for the music in that game. I wouldn't change a thing about the music. I wish that Animal Crossing New Leaf took the style of music that this game did.

I'm also a big fan of Super Mario Galaxy's soundtrack, Gusty Garden Galaxy to be specific. I don't really know why I like the music, but it's pleasant to listen to nonetheless.

Skyrim soundtrack's are really relaxing and also the read dead redemption songs ♥

Last edited:
I looove the OST for Final Fantasy 7 x___x, I love a lot of Final Fantasy OST, they're amazing, one point I was going through a phase where I listened to nothing but FF OST. Nobuo Uematsu is a genius

Dancing Mad (final battle against Kekfa) is an amazing battle musical PIECE...it's not even a song. Nobuo freaking incorporated a fugue in it at 8:17....musical genius......x_x you can hear a lot of inspiration by Bach in it. it's amazing

Last edited:
Back