Game Soundtracks

SAKURA! I love her theme!

And since I haven't posted one in a while, and on the topic of Street Fighter, here is Vega's theme:

ik! Its amazing! so glad my main has a great theme :DD
Haha I probably post here too much!
I love El Fueres entrance! xD
ITS SUPER DYNAMIC COOKING TIME!!! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love tales intros!!
(Vesperia is my favorite tales theme atm)

Anybody else really like the music from Super Paper Mario?

While I admit that they did certain themes to death (like the Chaos Heart/ Champion of Destruction themes), I still really like what they did with the soundtrack. My personal favorite is probably the Castle Bleck theme:

Anybody else really like the music from Super Paper Mario?

While I admit that they did certain themes to death (like the Chaos Heart/ Champion of Destruction themes), I still really like what they did with the soundtrack. My personal favorite is probably the Castle Bleck theme:

I haven't touched Super Paper Mario, though it had an underrated soundtrack in my opinion.

ahh a game soundtrack thread, this makes me feel so happy! ////
some of my personal favorites are from the final fantasy piano collections, one of them being from the ix piano collections specifically!

ahh a game soundtrack thread, this makes me feel so happy! ////
some of my personal favorites are from the final fantasy piano collections, one of them being from the ix piano collections specifically!
I like piano music too. FF6 is my favorite one, and FF9 being the second out of the whole series.
I used to just leave the game at the overworld just to listen to the music a few times. I still like the originals better (Terra's theme, opening theme, and awakening), but the piano version and a few remixes are still good.
This guy is amazing too.

Tales of Symphonia and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time I loved. Also the snes Donkey Kong Country games, especially the 2nd part. It really fits the game I suppose. SSX 3 also had a killer songlist, but thats based on personal taste, the other ones more on atmosphere.

This song definitely stick out to me when i think of game music. There are several other amazing Soundtracks that i really love too.

can't remember if I've posted here before but
okami will always be my favourite game in terms of everything basically...
visuals, gameplay, and of course the beautiful soundtrack :)
my favs from the OST are prob these two:

Back