• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many Bells do you have?

How many bells do you have?

• 1 million or below

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • 1-5 million Bells

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • 5-20 million Bells

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • 20-50 million Bells

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • 50+ million Bells

Votes: 25 24.3%

• Total voters
I have around 15 mil. I'm pretty much done my house and building PWPs, so I'm not sure what I'm ever going to spend it on, lol.

About 60 mill I think, I've been doing turnips with friends for a while and not spending much as I've already upgraded my houses and almost finished PWP building. I've started another town on a second cartridge recently though so that will take some of my bells.

I have around 15mil if I combine all the bells on my characters in my main town. Haven't really touched or tried to make more bells as of late!

Rosewood 55 million
Eclipse 51 million
Seaside 19 million
Moonview 65 million

I have around 30mil on my main town.. Less on my second town due to paying off mortgages :)

Something like 15 million right now but I intend to sell stuff and go beetle hunting more.
But I know a certain gold badge that's going to e hard to obtain :'D

I've blown most of my bells on villagers recently, so the most I have is 1 mil in Chrome, and a little over 500k in Celadon. Floralia barley has anything since I just started it yesterday.

Mayor Xan
HNI_0082_zps9b84c213.jpg

Natsu
HNI_0081_zps510def5a.jpg

Mayor Ultear
HNI_0059_zps4a5f43c9.jpg

It looks like I FINALLY made it to my goal and then some! : D

Last edited:
In my main town I have 66 million and in my second town I only have 4.8 million. Sadly in my second town I have gotten sick of going bug hunting. My other problem with accruing tons of money is, exactly what is the point? I know there is the badge but after that what do we do with that money? I have bought everything I wanted in my main town and still have more than I need.

I have 8 mil :3 The most I ever had, cause of turnips lol!

Before that I only had 2 mil

-edit-
Mayor Xan
HNI_0082_zps9b84c213.jpg

omg...how in the world did you almost save a billion bells O.O How long did it take and what did you do :eek:

Last edited:
Not much, I tend to acquire what I need to buy/pay for at the time and nothing more.

Back