• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is your shopping district 100% upgraded?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 59 49.2%

• Total voters
My museum isn't even close to completion, and I'm still working on Katrina's shop...

i have everything except a filled museum
got katrina a few days ago c:

My shopping district is fully upgraded/complete, but I'm missing a statue and three paintings from my museum. :c SOON!

Yes, but it took FOREVER for Gracie to show up.

But if the museum counts, then no. I'm missing some few art pieces.

Last edited:
In my last town I only needed Katrina! But I only have the hardening shop in this one. (Going to reset today)

It was in my old town but, since I reset, I haven't been using the shops lately because I brought all my stuff over from my other town.

I only need a few bugs and fishes to complete the museum but every shop is upgraded :)

Didn't expect the statistics to look like this. Seems like we're getting a 50 to 50 ratio here. Most interesting indeed.

I managed to finally get Katrina a few days ago, so with thay my main street is finally complete. :)

Back