• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

{RP}: The Island

nekosync

:-)
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
The Island

Day 2 on the Island

Paradise-Island-10.jpg

The plot is simple;

you were on a plane.

the plane crashed on a desolate island.

not everyone survived the crash.

now, you are left on the island with the rest of the survivors...

THERE ARE NO RULES.
justkidding.

~ don't godmod!
RPer 1: *throws punch*
Godmodder: *deflects punch, does quintuple somersault then slices head off, then flips hair in a stylish fashion*

~ no excessively inappropriate things!
Do you really need an example? e.e

PM me the form.

* = mandatory to fill out

Code:
[B]*Name:[/B]
[B]*Age:[/B]
[B]*Appearance:[/B]
[B]*Personality:[/B]
[B]Extra details:[/B]

*Name: Kiara Bartons
*Appearance:
Hereee.

*Personality: Flirty {?}, careless. Hard-working if you really want her to. Only nice to good friends. {more like a different nice amirite lmao}
Extra details: Lazy, unless you reeeaaallly push her to do work.
{ill say she washed up or something lol}
*Name: Jade Luna Crow
*Appearance: Appearance: Mid-Back length light brown hair, with dark brown tips. Slightly wavy, but usually put in braided pigtails, a ponytail, or a bun. Silver/blue eyes and dark brown eyebrows. Slightly chubby, but still athletic and capable of running, climbing, jumping, ect. Breasts in proportion, but on the big side.
Height: 5'9
*Personality:
Childish
Curious
Clingy
Flirty
Musical
(often singing, humming, or whistling at the worst times)
Optimistic
Easily scared
Emotional (sometimes)
Romantic
Extra details:
Current Clothes
Mid-thigh lenth dark jean shorts and a spaghetti strap light green tanktop. Light blue converse. Hair in braided pigtails and a headband matching the shoes.
*Name: Raven
*Appearance: Brown hair, fair skin, skinny
*Personality: She can be quick to bite but she has a nice side when she feels like showing it, but she's really conserved and hates to show how she feels.
Extra details:
Name: Donall
Appearance: Short blond hair, 1940s era crew cut. Tall and slim. Wears long sleaved clothes(From sweden)
Personality: Very quiet, Slightly mysterious. Doesnt socialize much. Likes to be alone
*Name: Ellie
*Appearance: blonde hair, green eyes, tall and skinny.
*Personality: optimistic but bipolar. Very selfless.
Extra details: vegetarian
Name: Levi
Appearance: Brown hair with golden streaks, light skin, hazel eyes.
Personality: Shy, caring.
Name: Siah
Appearance: Siah has tan-light skin. Her hair a light brown color and is naturally straight, though she always curls it when she goes out. As for her eyes, they're a light grey color.
Personality: She is very independent and snobbish. Siah does put on an act for work though, as many people don't like working with a rude businesswoman. She likes getting things done quick and doesn't have much patience.
Extra details: N/A
*Name: Yaffa
*Appearance: dark brown hair in a sloppy pixie cut, very tall and very fit/brawny, moderately dark skin
*Personality: blunt and comes off as very abrasive. she saves any tact she has for the people shes fond of, which generally refers to few people or no one at all.
Extra details: she wears a bindi & has a small septum piercing
*Name: Junior Barnes
*Appearance: Tall, dark-skinned and short brown hair
*Personality: Funny, sporty but finds it hard to be serious in the most dire situations. Is always very optimistic.
Extra details: He has amnesia after the flight and is secretly looking for his mother
*Name: Dominic
*Appearance: dyed orange hair, green eyes
*Personality: Sarcastic and mean, but does have a soft side
Extra details:
*Name: Mio
*Appearance: Small, Japanese appearance, long blonde hair in bunches and dark brown eyes.
*Personality: Rich kid, a little snobbish and stuck up, but confident and brave.
*Name: Olivia

*Appearance: Dark skin. Long, curly hair which is dark red. Wearing a formal work outfit and glasses (which have been broken from the crash)
*Personality: Inquisitive, intelligent. Can be quite blunt.
Extra details: An aspiring journalist.

*Name: Tas
*Appearance: A Caucasian teenager with a green Mohawk and deep blue eyes
*Personality: Usually rushes into things, and is very intelligent
*Name: Aspen
*Appearance: bobbed blonde hair, blue eyes, short in height.
*Personality: Happy and bubbly, usually very optimistic, even in bad times.
Extra details:

Please don't use this colour, as I will be using it for conditions on the island!

Last edited:
What kinds of characters can we use? Like, villagers, humans? Never roleplayed here before.

*Name: Dominic
*Appearance: dyed orange hair, green eyes
*Personality: Sarcastic and mean, but does have a soft side
Extra details:

*Name: Mio
*Appearance: Small, Japanese appearance, long blonde hair in bunches and dark brown eyes.
*Personality: Rich kid, a little snobbish and stuck up, but confident and brave.
Extra details: Is a clean freak. (Has germophobia)

Last edited:
*Name: Olivia
*Appearance: Dark skin. Long, curly hair which is dark red. Wearing a formal work outfit and glasses (which have been broken from the crash)
*Personality: Inquisitive, intelligent. Can be quite blunt.
Extra details: An aspiring journalist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What kinds of characters can we use? Like, villagers, humans? Never roleplayed here before.

Humans only for this, please.

*Name: Aspen
*Appearance: bobbed blonde hair, blue eyes, short in height.
*Personality: Happy and bubbly, usually very optimistic, even in bad times.
Extra details:

*Name: Tas
*Appearance: A Caucasian teenager with a green Mohawk and deep blue eyes
*Personality: Usually rushes into things, and is very intelligent

Last edited:
Day 1 on the island. Not a cloud in the sky!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The plane has crashed on this island.

*Personality: Funny, sporty but finds it hard to be serious in the most dire situations. Is always very optimistic.
Extra details:

(Okay, lets RP then.)

I feel a lump forming on my head slightly, and realise I had passed out for several hours. Did the plane crash? What is going on, I can't think straight...

Appearance: Siah has tan-light skin. Her hair is a light brown color and is naturally straight, though she always curls it when she goes out. As for her eyes, they're a light grey color.
Personality: She is very independent and snobbish. Siah does put on an act for work though, as many people don't like working with a rude businesswoman. She likes getting things done quick and doesn't have much patience.

Last edited:
Extra details:

(accepted)

Appearance: Siah has tan-light skin. Her hair a light brown color and is naturally straight, though she always curls it when she goes out. As for her eyes, they're a light grey color.

(accepted)

*Name: Ellie
*Appearance: blonde hair, green eyes, tall and skinny.
*Personality: optimistic but bipolar. Very selfless. Independent and quiet
Extra details: vegetarian

I'm not to late am I?

Last edited:
*Name: Raven
*Appearance: Brown/blonde hair, fair skin, skinny
*Personality: She can be quick to bite but she has a nice side when she feels like showing it, but she's really conserved and hates to show how she feels.
Extra details:

large.gif
<---

Last edited:
Tremors rattle my temple. What's going on? Where am I? I try calling out, but only a hoarse cry escapes my mouth.

- - - Post Merge - - -

{All of your character forms are accepted!}

I feel my fall had been cushioned by something, so I feel around and realised I had fallen ontop of someone (I don't know who). "My hair better not of gotten dirty..." I say, forgetting the worst of my troubles.

Back