Feedback
100% (171) +
I'm feeling a little light on tbt so uh yeah, 50 tbt for an animated signature

It'll look something like my signature.

Form:
Villagers:
Dream Villagers:
Villagers that you're keeping:
Background theme: (beach, stars, fair, forest ect)
Main color: (be specific, a html color # would be awesome)
Town name:
Friend Code:
Mayor name:
2 Favorite objects in acnl: (ex: rubies, balloons, the dlc leaf)
(they'll go next to obtained villagers/dreamies)
Anything else?

EXAMPLES
http://imgur.com/zOpiyML
http://imgur.com/NzK5wQK
(there's one in lyricallana's signature too)

here's one without animation:
http://imgur.com/ughs9cn

Last edited:
Form:
Villagers: Cherry, Kabuki, Joey, Hamphrey, Tammy, Sparro, Robin, Cally, Anabelle
Dream Villagers: Bam, Cherry, Kabuki, Zucker
Villagers that you're keeping: Cherry, Kabuki, Cally, Joey, Hamphrey
Background theme: Stars
Main color: #AC58FA
Town name:Safeor?
Friend Code: 3969-5472-0019
Mayor name: Hannah
2 Favorite objects in acnl: Presents
Anything else? Not really.

Thank you! :) Would you like the tbt now?

Form:
Villagers: Cherry, Kabuki, Joey, Hamphrey, Tammy, Sparro, Robin, Cally, Anabelle
Dream Villagers: Bam, Cherry, Kabuki, Zucker
Villagers that you're keeping: Cherry, Kabuki, Cally, Joey, Hamphrey
Background theme: Stars
Town name:Safeor?
Friend Code: 3969-5472-0019
Mayor name: Hannah
2 Favorite objects in acnl: Presents
Anything else? Not really.

Thank you! :) Would you like the tbt now?
Sure, I'm really bored so I'll start working on it now.
Also for your favorite 2 presents are you talking about square and the lumpy kind?
(the ones characters can wrap) - I need to know because it'll go next to your dreamies and
characters you're keeping

I like the ones that hang off of balloons for keeping :) Like this:

Balloon.png

And then maybe the gold ore for dreamies. I'm sorry I just realized what you meant.

Last edited:
Villagers: Ankha, Canberra, Chief, Erik, Flora, Gladys, Kyle, Papi, Pierce, Wolfgang
Dream Villagers:I've collected all my dream villagers (so, everyone above)
Villagers that you're keeping: All of em
Background theme: Forest
Main color: #003300
Town name: The End
Friend Code:1779-0154-1589
Mayor name: Kayla
2 Favorite objects in acnl: Peaches and perfect peaches (because they're The End's native fruits c:
Anything else? Nope!

Hello there. Do you possibly have a link to a list of all your background examples? I am rather picky when it comes to signatures and artwork and I would preferably want something with a spooky/dark/haunting theme - Wondering if you have anything like that, but I'd be happy to just check through them! Thanks in advance.

I would LOVE one of these, but as stated above, I would prefer to see a list of backgrounds please c:

Villagers: Rosie, Merengue, Margie, Marshal, Lucky, Stitches, Ankha, Whitney, Lolly, Peggy
Dream Villagers: Molly
Villagers that you're keeping: Rosie, Merengue, Margie, Marshal, Lucky, Stitches, Ankha, Whitney, Lolly
Main color: Light green
Town name: Ryan
Friend Code: 3411-0916-8681
Mayor name: Ryan Yu
2 Favorite objects in acnl: 99k bag and gold ore

Hello there. Do you possibly have a link to a list of all your background examples? I am rather picky when it comes to signatures and artwork and I would preferably want something with a spooky/dark/haunting theme - Wondering if you have anything like that, but I'd be happy to just check through them! Thanks in advance.

I would LOVE one of these, but as stated above, I would prefer to see a list of backgrounds please c:

People have me a theme and I pm'd them backgrounds in that theme :3
Ofcourse if you'd like I can PM you all my backgrounds

- - - Post Merge - - -

Villagers: Rosie, Merengue, Margie, Marshal, Lucky, Stitches, Ankha, Whitney, Lolly, Peggy
Dream Villagers: Molly
Villagers that you're keeping: Rosie, Merengue, Margie, Marshal, Lucky, Stitches, Ankha, Whitney, Lolly
Main color: Light green
Town name: Ryan
Friend Code: 3411-0916-8681
Mayor name: Ryan Yu
2 Favorite objects in acnl: 99k bag and gold ore

I'll start working right now!

Villagers: Maple, Biskit, Butch, Chevre, Flurry, Rosie, Elmer, Frobert, Curlos
Dream Villagers: Maple, Flurry, Marshal, Ankha, Lucky, Bill, Zucker, Goldie, Fuchsia, Butch
Villagers that you're keeping: Maple, Flurry, Cherry, Butch
Background theme: Could you do a pokemon theme? (like the little pixel towns cause Mossdeep is a pokemon city!) If not, A pastel space theme sounds great!
Main color: #ffcccc
Town name: Mossdeep
Friend Code: 5343-7871-6024
Mayor name: Meggie
2 Favorite objects in acnl: the little cakes for dreamies, and ice creams for regular villagers!
Anything else? Maybe include the mossdeep gym badge (Its the little pink heart one in this pic!) somewhere in the corner? ^^ if not, thats fine!

Last edited:
Villagers: Marshal, Felicity, Colton, Stitches, Willow, Kid Cat, Scoot, Lily, Muffy
Dream Villagers: Above, they're all dreamies c:
Villagers that you're keeping: Stated above, yay c:
Background theme: fair or a carnival *Please send me some backgrounds c:*
Main color: Hey, will this be used in the letters? Please clarify this by PM, but I would either like #81F79F or #013ADF
Town name: St. Oaks
Friend Code: 2878-9952-5637
Mayor name: Jacob
2 Favorite objects in acnl: Can you not put these near the villagers, because they're all dreamies and imma keep them forever so xD
Also, when should I pay you the TBT bells *I figured out how to do it yay c:*

yay I love orders :D
okay, i'm going to chipotle and then I'll pm everyone backgrounds to choose from

Dream Villagers: Chester (obtained), Marshal (obtained), Merry (obtained), Tom (obtained), Merengue (obtained), Flurry (obtained), Kabuki (obtained), Whitney (obtained), Muffy (obtained), Ruby
Background theme: Stars or forest (I'd like to see the available backgrounds if possible :3)
Town name: Tardis
Friend Code: 5386-8954-2083
Mayor name: pq
Favorite object in acnl: the coffee cups

I'd like to just have my dreamies shown (with an object if they're obtained) if you'd also be okay with that c:

Dream Villagers: Chester (obtained), Marshal (obtained), Merry (obtained), Tom (obtained), Merengue (obtained), Flurry (obtained), Kabuki (obtained), Whitney (obtained), Muffy (obtained), Ruby
Background theme: Stars or forest (I'd like to see the available backgrounds if possible :3)
Town name: Tardis
Friend Code: 5386-8954-2083
Mayor name: pq
Favorite object in acnl: the coffee cups

I'd like to just have my dreamies shown (with an object if they're obtained) if you'd also be okay with that c:

i'll pm you the list
(i'm working on posting the examples live)

Back