• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I know the REAL release day!

:mad: <big><big><big><big><big>STOP POSTING THAT LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE YOU, POST A LINK FROM A GAME SITE</big></big></big> :mad: </big></big><big>

*notes to self to give a lecture to master**thinks what he will say**strainshimself*

but really ds just report

and just wait for nintendo to realease it...I know its hard to belive but Amazon doesn't know everything

:'(

PICHUBRO said:
You suck at spelling,loser!

*continues laughing*

i agree.

XD

sad thing is, hes older than you... and, started a thread based on homework help... which he will probably visit every night, if im not mistaken.

PIRANHA2 said:
PICHUBRO said:
You suck at spelling,loser!

*continues laughing*

i agree.

XD

sad thing is, hes older than you... and, started a thread based on homework help... which he will probably visit every night, if im not mistaken.

It is not that I suck at spelling, it is that I don't proofread....

When you write with pencil it is different when you type you can press the wrong key and not know it

when you make the letter you watch it as you make it, so you know its right

;)

My problem is that I'm lazy

:)

and for the homerwork

e is next to r and my finger slipt, apparently you can't edit the description or topic title >_>

PICHUBRO Emailed me a page with that link OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Maybe this should be closed >_<

@ bambam: just ask the admins or mods to edit it. There cool in that way too

:D

@pichburo: don't spam other peoples inbox,you can get in trouble; don't flame

@masterDSX: don't flame

all better now

:D

Back