• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling No Name Cycling {Online}

Hello! I am here cycling for a bit finally!! ^.^

I currently have Blanche in boxes

My current villager list is:
~ Egbert
~ Charlise
~ Peewee
~ Margie
~ Gladys
~ Blanche
~ Eugene
~ Diva
~ Sheldon

And once again I got busy with something! But I am back and hopefully not too distracted. ^.^

Blanche was voided

Margie is in boxes

Nibbles moved in

Tipper ~ voided

Gladys ~ in boxes [holding]

Jacques ~ moved in

Last edited:
Lurking for Jacques! @gothicscifigirl sent me this link :]

Lurking for Jacques! @gothicscifigirl sent me this link :]

You got him! I have him in boxes right now, so in case you don't see this I will message you ^.^ gothicscifigirl messaged me to inform me that you would be contacting this thread :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has Tangy been voided/adopted yet? I would absolutely love her!

I have not came across Tangy yet, not sure about the other cycles here, but lurk away if you'd like! :)

Ah~ I saw a post on this thread saying Tangy has moved in. I suppose she's long gone now

Ah~ I saw a post on this thread saying Tangy has moved in. I suppose she's long gone now

Hmm, well on April 12th I adopted Tangy to someone. But that was in my previous cycle town. I have recently reset my town, so I may run into her again soon. Lurk around and you may just find her! ^.^

Hello hello! I am just letting everyone know that I will no longer be cycling through this thread. I have been very busy lately and haven't been able to cycle as often. So I will just be making my own cycling thread. ^.^

Back