• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Mayor Jamal

Monado Bearer
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)

I know not many people on this forum really care about this game, but for the few that do how many of you are hyped!?

I pre-ordered the version with the art book!

The game looks beautiful and I really want to explore that world.

I also love love love the OST.

Last edited:
My LTD edition of the game got shipped today. :cool:
I was trying to finish XC3D before playing XCX, but I am refusing to wait.

Mine got shipped this morning :D I pre-ordered the limited edition.

I've had it on pre-order for a while but I wasn't really that bothered at first, it just looked neat and that was about it. I've played Xenoblade Chronicles since then though so I'm hyped as **** since I thought that was kick ass!

I'm looking forward to multiplayer mostly though. I thought the first game would have worked perfectly with multiplayer given the MMO style cooldown based combat mechanics and tank/healer/DPS set up, so if this game works more or less the same (which I assume it will) then it's gonna be awesome.

Got my copy coming Friday! I was considering cancelling since I have so many other games to play but then Amazon Canada messed up the orders and this happened...

35R4tGU.png

I am looking forward to receiving my two copies of the Xenoblade Chronicles X Limited Edition Pack on or before Friday the 4th. :D

Got my copy coming Friday! I was considering cancelling since I have so many other games to play but then Amazon Canada messed up the orders and this happened...

35R4tGU.png

Holy cow! That price! I have quite the walk to get to mine the day of. Excited, though. <3

I want to start ordering more games off Amazon. Their shipping is stellar. I actually have two pre-orders with them now for this reason. Sorry, GameStop. ;;

I'd actually be surprised if anyone buys it digitally. Isn't there an optional download that's worth like 10 gigs also?

I do want it tho :eek:

The optional downloadable DLCs are in fact there to reduce the load time with the physical Xenoblade Chronicles X disc. You can download them anytime you want, even before you get the game.

If you download the entire game from eShop, the fast-loading DLCs won't serve any purpose whatsoever.

The optional downloadable DLCs are in fact there to reduce the load time with the physical Xenoblade Chronicles X disc. You can download them anytime you want, even before you get the game.

If you download the entire game from eShop, the fast-loading DLCs won't serve any purpose whatsoever.

Rather than them not serving a purpose, aren't they just included in the digital edition by default?

Well technically they're already included on the disc in the first place too, so I think JC has the right phrasing. You're just downloading the same content onto your storage again for faster loading. It's just Nintendo's workaround method of installing (parts of) the game like the other modern consoles do.

This is my understanding of the situation at least. Not an expert on the matter.

Mine's arrived a day early :3

Not had chance to play it yet though...I was gonna download the basic data pack tonight expecting the game tomorrow. Now I wait on Wii U's sloppy download speed....

I was gonna download the basic data pack tonight expecting the game tomorrow. Now I wait on Wii U's sloppy download speed....
I managed to download all of the Xenoblade Chronicles X data packs on Monday in one hour, 40 minutes and 8 seconds. That is pretty good to say that my Nintendo Wii U can only get up to 2.64 Mbps on wireless and the entire lot was a total of 10 GB.

Started: Monday, 30 November 2015, 17:49:49
Completed: Monday, 30 November 2015, 19:29:57

I managed to download all of the Xenoblade Chronicles X data packs on Monday in one hour, 40 minutes and 8 seconds. That is pretty good to say that my Nintendo Wii U can only get up to 2.64 Mbps on wireless and the entire lot was a total of 10 GB.

Started: Monday, 30 November 2015, 17:49:49
Completed: Monday, 30 November 2015, 19:29:57

Took like 15/20 minutes for the basic data pack, put that's still pretty terrible compared to download speeds on everything else (for my connection anyway).

I don't know what the others really do and I'm too lazy to look into it, plus I don't wanna waste all my storage space on data packs for one game. The basic one just sounded the most useful though, lowering loading times across the board.

On the descriptions, one said "for players who like to fight monsters". Well, like, yea, that's like a majority of what the game is. What's that supposed to mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uggghhh...That moment when you remember Wii U has to install stuff as well as download it.

Wii U, y u do dis!?

Last edited:
I got my copy early too, but I've only played 3-4 hours. Love it so far.

Back