• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hathor (/ˈh?θɔːr/ or /ˈh?θər/;[2] Egyptian: ḥwt-ḥr; in Greek: Ἅθωρ, meaning "mansion of Horus")[1] is an ancient Egyptian goddess who personified the principles of joy, feminine love, and motherhood.[3] She was one of the most important and popular deities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Hathor was worshipped by royalty and common people alike. In tomb paintings, she is often depicted as "Mistress of the West", welcoming the dead into the next life. In other roles, she was a goddess of music, dance, foreign lands, and fertility. She was believed to assist women in childbirth.[4] She was also believed to be the patron goddess of miners.

anyone know off the top of their head how much weight ness puts into rolenames? because it seems very odd to me that a goddess of love would be a survivor

anyone know off the top of their head how much weight ness puts into rolenames? because it seems very odd to me that a goddess of love would be a survivor

The day you guys stop reading into rolenames is the day I'll actually enjoy mafia

Will future days give us time to campaign for kingmaker to choose us as king? Is that something we should do during the nights/at all?

It was my own personal lack of experience with the Kingmaker set-up to allow the Kingmaker to choose someone before the game began. All future days will allow the Kingmaker to wait before they pick a king.

Curious where you're sitting with Amazonevan?

likely scum, i think he copied dolbys reads almost 100%. this is bc none of his reads seem to be derived from thought, interactions, etc. also i hated the fact he seemed to excuse his post with "i'm on mobile" this is nitpicky i know, but almost all my posts are from mobile so i don't really see it as a reason to not explain ur reads

likely scum, i think he copied dolbys reads almost 100%. this is bc none of his reads seem to be derived from thought, interactions, etc. also i hated the fact he seemed to excuse his post with "i'm on mobile" this is nitpicky i know, but almost all my posts are from mobile so i don't really see it as a reason to not explain ur reads

I was with you on amazon in a way but if you read the last 20 pages of Caxnival (or just his posts), it's kinda hard to say. I respect your intuition so I suggest you read it and let me know what you think.

The day you guys stop reading into rolenames is the day I'll actually enjoy mafia

i mean rolenames more often than not correspond to your role and i somewhat remember ness being the type of player and host to pay attention to details like that

i agree that names shouldn't be used to scumread/townread someone but that's not what i'm trying to do here. i just genuinely don't see why he caved into pressure so quickly and claimed if he's really survivor

If both heyden and glow are trying to insinuate I'm blue
A. Why would I claim at all anything this early... if I didn't have a shred of sanity and to know it would work
B. Why ffs would you draw attention to it

i mean rolenames more often than not correspond to your role and i somewhat remember ness being the type of player and host to pay attention to details like that

i agree that names shouldn't be used to scumread/townread someone but that's not what i'm trying to do here. i just genuinely don't see why he caved into pressure so quickly and claimed if he's really survivor

It's not how you would play, so what? I've seen other claim 3rd party survivor and other non hostile roles and it work for them that's why

If both heyden and glow are trying to insinuate I'm blue
A. Why would I claim at all anything this early... if I didn't have a shred of sanity and to know it would work
B. Why ffs would you draw attention to it

don't think they're calling a blue role lol

Heyden - I'm used to thinking Heyden always acts scummy, but he's usually trying to be helpful. It doesn't feel like it so much rn.
I was honestly thinking the same thing. I'm not certain enough to want him lynched or anything but he does not seem to be playing the same as last game. He had a lot more substantial posts last game iirc

Just a quick read, don't take any of this too seriously.

Townlean

• Zendel - Posts freely and is not afraid to ask questions. This is very unlike how he played in the the SU2 game where he was mafia.
  • Dolby - In Caxnival it was very clear to me while in obvs that Dolby was mafia, especially during the Bianca x Vanessa viligante debate.
  • Tina - Genuine frustration, never played with her before so unsure of her playstyle though others say she uses AtE, most recently in BOWT where she was mafia. Will be taken into account however for the time being, she seems town to me.

Null

• F11
  • Bianca - I'm scum leaning her in every game from now on
  • jacob
  • glow
  • Panda
  • Cleb

Scumlean

• Tom - Very lurky and posts spontaniously, Like Tina, never had played with Tom before so idk his play style, his posts seem a little off so I wouldn't be suprised if he flipped scum.
  • Trundle - I can never read him, his arrogance makes it hard to tell, no offence but my gut feeling tells me he is scum.

TOAD

Skeptical of the early third party claim but willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Unless Toad has some sort of trick up his sleeve, I believe him.

Need to look into

• ITYW
  • Evan
  • Chick
  • Vanessa

Just ask me anything you want about this

Just a quick read, don't take any of this too seriously.

Townlean

• Zendel - Posts freely and is not afraid to ask questions. This is very unlike how he played in the the SU2 game where he was mafia.
  • Dolby - In Caxnival it was very clear to me while in obvs that Dolby was mafia, especially during the Bianca x Vanessa viligante debate.
  • Tina - Genuine frustration, never played with her before so unsure of her playstyle though others say she uses AtE, most recently in BOWT where she was mafia. Will be taken into account however for the time being, she seems town to me.

Null

• F11
  • Bianca - I'm scum leaning her in every game from now on
  • jacob
  • glow
  • Panda
  • Cleb

Scumlean

• Tom - Very lurky and posts spontaniously, Like Tina, never had played with Tom before so idk his play style, his posts seem a little off so I wouldn't be suprised if he flipped scum.
  • Trundle - I can never read him, his arrogance makes it hard to tell, no offence but my gut feeling tells me he is scum.

TOAD

Skeptical of the early third party claim but willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Unless Toad has some sort of trick up his sleeve, I believe him.

Need to look into

• ITYW
  • Evan
  • Chick
  • Vanessa

Just ask me anything you want about this

Not sure how you're categorizing these reads, you're saying Zendel posts freely and isn't afraid to ask questions so you read him as town, but I do the same thing and I'm scum because I'm arrogant (which is true, I am arrogant, I'm sorry). And then you say Tom is lurky and spontaneous like Tina but you think Tina is town and Tom is scum. 2 big contradictions imo

Natty has agreed to stay in the game for the rest of Day 1 due to basically everyone I've asked not being available until after halloween.

In other words Zendel needs a replacement ASAP.

Not sure how you're categorizing these reads, you're saying Zendel posts freely and isn't afraid to ask questions so you read him as town, but I do the same thing and I'm scum because I'm arrogant (which is true, I am arrogant, I'm sorry). And then you say Tom is lurky and spontaneous like Tina but you think Tina is town and Tom is scum. 2 big contradictions imo

I should probably clarify myself a bit more, Zendel's posts are the opposite of what I remember scum Zendel to be like; in SU2 mafia, Zendel was careful with what he posted and when he did, was awfully fake with his act. I don't see that with this game. However, unlike him, as you've said yourself your arrogance and attitude is what makes me scum lean you by gut instinct. It is peliminary so don't take this read to heart

As for Tina and Tom, you are right about Tina posting spontaniously however I did state that I thought her frustration was genuine town and as I did say, I'm keeping into account the AtE people say she is like. Tom on the other hand just seems a bit off to me. Maybe its because I've spent too much time in the discord server when he's there but idk something just doesn't sit with me.

This is just initial thoughts so it will change througout the game. Apologies for the arrogance bit too :(

Now that I think about it, this interaction makes me think otherwise about you Trundle. Still hard to tell tbh but I wouldn't see maf openly object to something like that if it wasnt true.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im shocked

About what?

don't think they're calling a blue role lol
Didnt think glow was but you dont think Heyden either?

@Heyden confirm/deny? And if youre implying hostile 3rd party, why are you being cryptic about it?

If we're going solely off of rolename, it reminds me of a role we have on Azuri called Lovers. Usually its set up at the beginning of the game but there's a varient where Lover is a BN and they choose someone to be their partner. Theoretically speaking, its possible for Toads to be that and he's hiding his role in case he chooses to fall in love with scum, but I highly doubt that role's even seen the light of day on here so I'd wager its Surv, plus you could make the argument that love knows no bounds in war so it could go either way. Its odd for a Surv, but the only other thing I see it being is a mafian safeclaim, and Toads being mafia here would be ridiculous.

At home finally, gonna try to sort out some of my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back