• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Worst Candy to get on Halloween

Which candy is the worst to get on Halloween?

• candy corn

Votes: 46 27.5%
  • Tootsie Roll

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • Smarties

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • bubble gum

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • Whoppers

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Good & Plenty

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • jawbreakers

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • not candy

Votes: 54 32.3%
  • non-edibles

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
Last year my friends and I got a candy called Peanut Chew. It was so awful we absolutely destroyed it.

I mainly recall those awful licorice candies/Twizzlers, I have long hated them in any variety. Of course at Halloween as a kid beggars can't be choosers, it was free after all from generous townsfolk, I normally just gave it to someone who did like it.

On the other hand my favorite has always been Reese's, but really most candies I find to be good enough.

Mostly the cheap candy (like suckers, blow pops, gum, and tootsie rolls). They're not that fun.

Although I didn't read much through the thread, I'll be shocked if I see any of these as the worst candy:

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Reese's Fastbreaks
Reese's Sticks
Reese's Whips
Butterfinger
Nestl? Crunch
M&Ms
3 Musketeers
Snickers
Milky Way
Twix
Hershey's
KitKat
Mr. Goodbar (whatever that's called)

All of these candies are good, and I hope I don't see anyone hate on these over other candies. But I think all candy is junk to me, as I prefer creamy desserts over candy.

Tootsie Rolls, Starbursts, candy corn, and anything with nuts.

Last edited:
All of y'all hating on the wonder of candy corn have gotta go

I really dislike Tootsie Rolls. The texture, the taste... And also those super spicy gumballs and jaw breakers!

I love candy like Rockets and candy sticks/candy cigarettes and candy hearts. There's something about the chalky texture that I can't get enough of.

not candies.. some people usually give me pretzels and stuff..

lGxAZhh.jpg

Non-edibles of course!

But really if it had to be candy... those chalk like, pill like candy... that's so cheap. Yuck.

I used to like candy corn but I soon began to dislike it because of it's generic taste. For Tootsie Rolls, they were interesting but not worth the chewing effort. Never liked Smarties, the chalky texture was ridiculously awful. Finally, bubble gum (especially Dubble Bubble) was just bleh and hard for chewing.

I also didn't like candy with nuts when I was little. I always gave those to my oldest brother or one of my parents.

I don't care much for candy corn either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But yeah, Tootsie rolls are the worst. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the exact opposite, even the miniatures and the big cups. I still hope nobody says that they're the worst.

Smarties for me are the candy coated chocolate things like M&Ms. lol #Canadian

Anyways, I hated the cheap candy. The wrapped sticky things. Bleh. I'd just give the next poor Trick or Treater a HANDFUL of that junk and they'd be like "OM MY GOSH THANK YOU" because they thought they were getting something good.

Sorry ^^;

Back