• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Worst Candy to get on Halloween

Which candy is the worst to get on Halloween?

• candy corn

Votes: 46 27.5%
  • Tootsie Roll

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • Smarties

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • bubble gum

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • Whoppers

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Good & Plenty

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • jawbreakers

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • not candy

Votes: 54 32.3%
  • non-edibles

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
I always thought getting plastic rings was kinda dumb. Since they were Halloween themed, I never liked them because I would end up getting a spider or a skull.

i actually love candy corn tons so i dont mind it but i dont get it often on halloween
also i did actually get a rock once
it was a nice tribute to charlie brown i guess idk

Candy corn(not that it tastes bad, but seriously! You get it EVERYWHERE!! Also, Smarties as well as some and non candy...meaning health foods. It's Halloween dang it, LET ME ROT MY TEETH! Lol.

Also, @serine, they are extremely ill-fitting. :T
Also, jellybeans are downright awful. Who likes jellybeans

Also, @serine, they are extremely ill-fitting. :T
Also, jellybeans are downright awful. Who likes jellybeans

I happen to like Jelly Belly brand jelly beans, but I'm not that fond of other brands ^-^;

Last edited:
Toothbrushes. Hate those.

I actually really like Tootsie Roles. And no one else does. So as a kid I would take them for my friends and they never wanted anything in exchange.

Candy corn(not that it tastes bad, but seriously! You get it EVERYWHERE!! Also, Smarties as well as some and non candy...meaning health foods. It's Halloween dang it, LET ME ROT MY TEETH! Lol.

Eww Smarties, Non-stop and whatnot they taste so disgusting. And I agree on more healthy stuff, I mean just give me a carrot salad :U

sun-maid-raisins-44018.jpg

Where I grew up there was this kid named Jimmy whose family lived at the end of my street and EVERY year they gave out these little boxes of raisins for Halloween.To this day my siblings and I still refer to Jimmy as "Raisin Man".I guess fruit preservation technology wasn't so good back then because those little suckers were hard.

sun-maid-raisins-44018.jpg

Where I grew up there was this kid named Jimmy whose family lived at the end of my street and EVERY year they gave out these little boxes of raisins for Halloween.To this day my siblings and I still refer to Jimmy as "Raisin Man".I guess fruit preservation technology wasn't so good back then because those little suckers were hard.
Not so big on those either.

When people give you fruit.. Just plain fruit. Like an apple. Or a banana.

angry.gif

I want chOLESTEROL RISING GOODNESS, DAMN IT!

Last edited:
People who give you toothpaste and a toothbrush are the real MVP.
But those candy that are wrapped in that strawberry wrapper that always just seem to be there are pretty bad candies to receive on Halloween.

People who give you toothpaste and a toothbrush are the real MVP.
But those candy that are wrapped in that strawberry wrapper that always just seem to be there are pretty bad candies to receive on Halloween.

The ones that mysteriously spawn in every grandma's handbag?

strawberrybulk.gif

Back