• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Worst Candy to get on Halloween

Which candy is the worst to get on Halloween?

• candy corn

Votes: 46 27.5%
  • Tootsie Roll

Votes: 35 21.0%
  • Smarties

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • bubble gum

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • Whoppers

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Good & Plenty

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • jawbreakers

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • not candy

Votes: 54 32.3%
  • non-edibles

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
Every now and again when I went trick-or-treating I would end up with Apples and sometimes Floss O_O Like please?! I know it's bad for my teeth; but it's better than that damn floss you just gave me. Also fruit essentially just peeves me off; I love my helping of daily fruit, but when given on the day of all things sweet and bad for your health I prefer all things bad for my health for the day xD

My mom used to always go through my tick-or-treat bag and take out the candies that were known to have lead in them. I was upset at the time but I'm glad now!

Smarties are the worst IMO. They're like chewing on chalk. I hated getting stuff like pencils and floss too.

I think I'm the only person who likes candy corn, oh well, more for me.

There aren't any candies I really hate but I prefer chocolate MUCH more than fruity things or non-edibles. I'm not crazy about things like Now & Laters, Mike & Ikes, etc. Also, gum seems weird to give out on Halloween.

I give out the mini things that come in variety bags like Milky Ways and Crunch bars since those are my favorite and it's what I loved getting as a kid.

hot tamales :( they are alright, but most of my friends love them so I just give it to them if I ever got it.

Dots! D: And bubblegum... I want an edible not a chewable!

Tbh I always hated anything with Peanut Butter that wasn't Reese's, it's just never right to me for some reason, like that weird Abbazabba thing, like why are you harder than an actual peanut. But I'm voting for Bubble Gum, I always hated getting too much of it cause you can't pound down 1000 pieces you gotta do it slowly haha

Oh man raisins. I used to get a box or two when I was little.
I didn't mind twizzlers much but sometimes they were hard to chew. And I liked most fruity candy.

I'm glad that my house hands out mostly hands out chocolate things for Halloween.

Last edited:
minties - bad memories aha
i ate one i got last halloween whilst i was out trick or treating and it pulled out my baby molar, so i had to run all the way to a friends house to wash the blood and stuff ah

Chocolate. I dislike most of the chocolate and especially when people buy stuff that contains nut even though they know I'm allergic.

Jaw breakers and Tootsie rolls! :p They hurt my teeth so much and I don't know why. So I give them to my cousin for trading. heh heh . ;)

Back