• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Why'd you like your first crush?

Why'd you like your first crush?

• I liked how they looked

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • I liked their personality

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • They liked me

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • They were nice to me

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • They were mean to me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 8.5%

• Total voters
because he was blonde. liked him in first grade. i still see him around these days. his appearance isn't half bad, but his personality is sht so no thanks

Last edited:
my first crush was spongebob i think
so

He's got the looks AND the personality!
giphy.gif

do gifs work here??

because he was sporty and i liked sporty guys then. but his personality was eugh so i stopped liking him after a few weeks

I was so young and I legit have absolutely no reason to this day. I guess over time I thought he was cute but I have no idea how it started in the first place.

I was like 8 or 9, and I was bullied so much when I was little that when this one boy moved to our school and was pretty nice to me, I instantly developed a "crush" on him purely because he didn't hate me. He soon realised that not a lot of people liked me though and stopped talking to me haha. Children can be so cruel ;w;

I think I was like 4 or 5? Idk but it was in nursery school and we would sit at the same table during play time and share toys and stuff, and then sit next to each other during carpet time. Plus he was a cutie :rolleyes:

I wish my mom had kept in touch with his parents after we moved :(

Ah, I remember my first crush, her name was Victoria. In 5th grade she left as a girl, and in 6th came back a woman. Ole Tori **** is what we called her. Anyways, I remember asking her to 8th grade formal, and getting rejected. Then I was fired for hitting on my students.

Last edited:
I was 6 and I thought he looked cute and cheeky. My parents still remember what he looked like to this day (I talked about him every day after kiddie school then) and they always mentioned about how the boy always had snot running down his nose luls.

All of the above. And mostly because I thought it was fun to pick his brain. He was pretty much a sociopath, so I mostly just had some disturbing interest in learning more about him all the while putting myself in a lot of danger, which drove my parents mad. I liked him more so as a friend, though, I was a complete asexual at the time.

tbh my first crush was robert from barney and friends and i liked him cause he was cute

because he was blonde. liked him in first grade. i still see him around these days. his appearance isn't half bad, but his personality is sht so no thanks

is that you heather

Bc of his looks and we became good friends the end of the previous schoolyear. He liked me too

Last edited:
Back