Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello Bell Tree community !
Welcome to the PERSONALITY POLLS.
We are here to determine who’s the Ultimate Villager for each personality in the game. Each day a new thread with a new poll.

The choices I made for villagers are based on the great Tier List of IndoX.
I took the first 9 villagers and added the 10th option "Other" but you have to precise us who’s the best for you in your post if you choose this option.

You are actually in the CRANKY POLL, please vote.
Take note than you can vote for 2 villagers maximum !

°°°

You can see the other polls results by clicking on those links :
PEPPY POLL 🤩 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
LAZY POLL 😴 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
NORMAL POLL ☺ - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
JOCK POLL 🤪 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
SISTERLY POLL 😉 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
SMUG POLL 😎 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
SNOOTY POLL 🤨 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
CRANKY POLL 😤 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !

Thank you, you can vote and explain your choice now.

°°°

Final Results - 28/05/2020

ApolloPicACNH.png

DobiePicACNH.png

FangPicACNH.png

1- Apollo
2- Dobie
3- Fang

Honorable mentions - Wolfgang & Chief

WolfgangPicACNH.png
ChiefPicACNH.png

Last edited:
Rolf is great - a cranky white tiger should definitely get more love than he seems to!

Octavian is also great, and is probably my favourite. I just love his facial expressions and his house is incredible.

I actually thought Rolf would be more popular, and was a little surprised that he's not. Apollo, Octavian and the wolves dominate the cranky charts even back then.

Apollo is the ultimate cranky. But then again, he's the ultimate villager in general.

I actually thought Rolf would be more popular, and was a little surprised that he's not. Apollo, Octavian and the wolves dominate the cranky charts even back then.

I only started looking on here in the past month or so, and I was amazed when I saw the villager tier lists.

I'd found villagers considered 'higher tier', and thought they were cool enough, but when I stumbled across Rolf on an island, I was amazed - I mean, he's a white tiger. A white TIGER!

How he's not towards the top tiers, I have no idea!

I only started looking on here in the past month or so, and I was amazed when I saw the villager tier lists.

I'd found villagers considered 'higher tier', and thought they were cool enough, but when I stumbled across Rolf on an island, I was amazed - I mean, he's a white tiger. A white TIGER!

How he's not towards the top tiers, I have no idea!

Potential explanation 😂

6549a051be23b08a39ddca043f21570c.jpg

My favourite cranky villagers are Tom, Octavian, Cyd, Butch, Avery, Static and Ike. :)

Last edited:
Fang wears purple eyeshadow and that automatically makes him the ultimate cranky

Voted Kabuki. His hobby is quite unique among the Cranky villagers, and his design is amazing - plus it's so perfect for the personality, an intimidating exterior with an emotive face. Sad Kabuki is really something.

With the polls permitting us to vote for two, I'm going with Lobo and Hopper.

Lobo has long been one of my favorite villagers in the series because of awesome eyes. He just stands out so much. I've never actually had him as a resident of a town in all of these years, but I plan to adopt him into a New Leaf town dedicated to favorites who didn't fit into any of my other New Leaf towns.

Hopper has also been one of my favorites for years. I've been fond of his design since I first saw him in the GameCube days. He was actually one of my villagers in my absolute first Animal Crossing town, but I was a child and didn't truly understand how things worked at first and restarted that town and named it something similar to my friend's town name. I came to regret that pretty soon afterward, and I never saw Hopper in the games again until I eventually reacquired him here on the forums, adopting him to be the penguin representative of my all-bird species town. Penguins are my favorite animal in real life, and I really like his Rockhopper-esque eyes and eyebrows. Those aspects are what push him past my third place Cranky, who I'll mention now.

If I was able to vote for one more, I would've voted for Octavian. I managed to accidentally acquire him from my friend's town back in the GameCube game after we visited each other one day, much to his annoyance and my delight. Back then, he was the only Octopus villager and that was so cool. Now Marina and Zucker exist (as well as Inkwell in New Leaf) and he's no longer as unique, but I still think he's cool and since I'm not a fan of Zucker, he's my favorite male Octopus. He and Marina live in my main New Leaf town and have for years.

Honorable mentions go to Boris, Butch, Camofrog, Del, Dobie, Gruff, Knox, and Rasher. Cranky is a great personality, probably my second favorite male personality behind Smug.

Back