• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Who's the Ultimate Cranky ?

Who's the best Cranky ?

• Apollo

Votes: 44 18.9%
  • Fang

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Chief

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • Dobie

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Kabuki

Votes: 27 11.6%
  • Lobo

Votes: 17 7.3%
  • Octavian

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Roscoe

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • Other (please precise the villager)

Votes: 53 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just wanna say these threads are so well-organized, i really like seeing who wins top in each poll!
Thanks you very much it's warming my heart to read this 🥰
I try to be professional with those poll don't know why hahaha

Roscoe for me. And Boris, I have him currently on my island and I really like him.

i personally really like walt now that i've had him in my town! honestly didn't even know he existed before this game lol but he's grown on me quickly

Results updated !

Last day to vote guys ! There's a tie for the second place !

Final Results - 28/05/2020

ApolloPicACNH.png

DobiePicACNH.png

FangPicACNH.png

1- Apollo
2- Dobie
3- Fang

Honorable mentions - Wolfgang & Chief

WolfgangPicACNH.png
ChiefPicACNH.png

Final Results - 28/05/2020

ApolloPicACNH.png

DobiePicACNH.png

FangPicACNH.png

1- Apollo
2- Dobie
3- Fang

Honorable mentions - Wolfgang & Chief

WolfgangPicACNH.png
ChiefPicACNH.png
Not my personal Top 3, but I'm glad Apollo is up there. Personally, I think Apollo will unfortunately be crushed in the "Ultimate Villager" poll.

Not my personal Top 3, but I'm glad Apollo is up there. Personally, I think Apollo will unfortunately be crushed in the "Ultimate Villager" poll.
Apollo seems to be the only one than can compete against the wolves 😆
It's not my personal Top3 neither but I'm happy that Dobie is on the podium for my concerns !

Apollo seems to be the only one than can compete against the wolves 😆
It's not my personal Top3 neither but I'm happy that Dobie is on the podium for my concerns !
My Top 3 would probably be
1. Chief
2. Apollo
3. Bruce

Back