Island
Elysium
Tin Robot
🍃Elysium🌿
~°*Isle of the Blessed*°
~

EYXf4-ZU0AE0-50.jpeg

🍀

Hello and welcome to the Elysium island journal!

🍀

For as long as I have been exploring dream addresses in New Leaf, I have admired players who come up with a theme for their little corner of the Animal Crossing world and have the self-discipline to stay true to that theme.

With that being said, I have no self-discipline. None. So Elysium is a hodgepodge of things that I like. I'll be posting some of those things here. I hope you like them too!

🍀

Please feel free to leave a message of your own in this thread if you happen to drop by.

I would love to hear from you!

🍀

Island Representative:
•°*Lethe*°•
Eijeho-VoAALm16.jpeg

🍀

EYYyMxrU4AQydiP~2.jpeg

🍀

Last edited:
🌱Resident Homes🌱

Still a work in progress, but there have been updates!

EYYyMx1U8Acju58~2.jpeg

Eh-QuakUMAA2wlt.jpeg

EijeQbAU8AEPXsm.jpeg
Eh-Rvd9UwAEjLYh.jpeg

EZni9XVUYAE3i_1~2.jpeg
Eh-Q6JPVkAMhdsH.jpeg

EcvaZ-6UEAABd5O_2.jpeg

Eh-SMZcUwAACsBy.jpeg
EpY_K3SU8AAueMl.jpeg

🍀

Last edited:
🐾Villager Homes🦌

I like putting my villagers in mini communities. I plan to continue adding villager home pictures to this post. In the meantime, here's what I've come up with so far.

EYbQMTqXsAIIfd3~2.jpeg

EYvby5kU4AA9zz8~2.jpeg

EYXf4_AUwAAy47N~2.jpeg
EYYXpAMVcAE4qZx~3.jpeg

EYjmiFsU8AAEi4P~2.jpeg

EYnhcUHU8AA_DZ9~2.jpeg

Eh-ROjZVgAA6S8_.jpeg

Eh-ROjYUMAEbYE4.jpeg

EYbQMURXQAEd_70.jpeg

EisArxCXgAUZK4P.jpeg

🍀

Last edited:

🍀

EYjnGDLUwAQ2DfA.jpeg

EYjnGDKU8AAGWsW.jpeg

??
EYjnGDvU4AE8lDK.jpeg

Somehow I keep getting the idea that Raymond is subtly making fun of me. Though that probably says more about me than it does him.

🍀
EYjm6DVU8AAyRhA.jpeg

EYjm6DtVAAEkDsq.jpeg

...yeah. maybe...

Sherb is starting to grow on me.

🍀

I wanted a winding path for my mountainous region. After much effort, I was able to complete something I thought acceptable.
EYjm6D1UcAAIULK.jpeg

Unfortunately, a bird's-eye view revealed it to be a rather miserable excuse for a winding path. More like I took an abrupt downward turn once to avoid a single tree. How did that even happen? I worked so hard!

After considering various solutions, I have resolved to continue calling it a winding path and hope that no one else tries to examine it from a bird's-eye view. It looks better from other angles.

Maybe I'll eventually revisit it, but for now I'm ok with it as is👍

🍀

Last edited:
🐾Villager Homes🦌

I like putting my villagers in mini communities. I plan to continue adding villager home pictures to this post. In the meantime, here's what I've come up with so far.

Please check back later!

These are all so cute and creative! I really liked how you arranged all the houses differently. Can’t wait to see the enchanted forest section!

This is so creative. I cant wait to see more of your island and where you take it from here.

🍀

Very early this morning (very early, I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep) I gave my first successful island tour! Is an island tour successful when it involves basically just following the visitor around while apologizing profusely? I think it was a smashing success!

My visitor was very gracious, despite the fact that most of the island was a complete mess and that they had to keep stopping for long periods of time so I could finish slowly typing out pointless messages that would probably have been better left unsaid. They even left me a few gifts, which was a very nice surprise😊

EYnhSxMU8AAYbgP.jpeg

Like most successful island tours this one took place at 3am in the pouring rain.

🍀

Recently, I've made a ton of progress on Lethe’s bedroom and finally got around to taking some screenshots of it this morning.
I think it has a cozy attic sort of vibe and I’m really happy with it so far, though there are a few things I’m still waiting on to finish it up. The walls are definitely looking a bit bare. As I finish more things and get pics of them, I’m going to add them to the first few posts.
EYnhcUJUEAUgIt9.jpeg

EYnhSxYUwAEg5kk.jpeg

EYnhSxRUYAEQ4wk.jpeg

EYnhSxaUYAAOxo5.jpeg

EYnhcUcU0ActDLF.jpeg

Eventually this corner should have wooden bookshelf. Just as soon as a villager coughs up the DIY for it. I’m not 100% sold on the butterfly plaque for this spot, but I do like it here. Definitely fits better than the poster I had previously.

🍀

I also took a few close-up shots of my entrance area.

EYnhseRU4AIXFRq.jpeg

EYnhzABUMAY60Cs.jpeg

This silly, jumbled little corner is seriously my favorite thing I’ve done in this game so far. I love it.

🍀

Last but, certainly not least, there’s been this ongoing situation with Stella that saw an exciting development this morning!

When I put together her and Teddy’s quaint little community area, I was sure to include two chairs. I imagined they would sit in them together each morning… drinking their coffee… enjoying the view…

No.

Every morning I would eagerly head over and watch as Stella aimlessly meandered about. Examining flowers. Stalking butterflies. Exercising. Eating standing up. Anything and everything aside from sitting in her chair. Oh, there were times when she came tantalizingly close…
EYn0iFTUEAIa1La.jpeg

Pictured here: Stella happily admiring the Rattan Armchair from her spot in the dirt.

Alas. The closest she ever came to sitting in the chair seemed to be merely existing in the general vicinity of it.

Until. This. Morning.

Yes, this morning I just happened to be passing by when I noticed something strange.

Stella! The chair! Sitting! Not next to it, but actually in it! My god. This was huge, but I didn’t want to discourage her by spooking her. Instead I carefully collected myself before casually strolling by, hardly even acknowledging as I continued on my way.

EYnhy__UcAEmQfZ.jpeg

🍀

Last edited:
Lol. They can be so funny soometimes. I haven't done any island tours yet. I am kind of waiting till I actually habe a island to tour. But 3 am very ambitious of you.

Lol. They can be so funny soometimes. I haven't done any island tours yet. I am kind of waiting till I actually habe a island to tour. But 3 am very ambitious of you.
They certainly can lol.

My island probably wasn't in the most tour-able state either. My visitor was really nice about it, but it's nowhere near finished:(

Lol it is, isn't it? I've always been a night owl and right now I'm doing everything from home and having even more trouble sleeping than usual.

🌱Resident Homes🌱

To be continued. This section is almost completely empty right now.

Everything looks so beautiful!!! What are the lovely thin log things in the first picture please? You have some darker coloured ones in other pictures too - they look so effective but don't think I've seen them in game yet! Really love the way you've designed everything, anyway <3

Everything looks so beautiful!!! What are the lovely thin log things in the first picture please? You have some darker coloured ones in other pictures too - they look so effective but don't think I've seen them in game yet! Really love the way you've designed everything, anyway <3
Thank you so much!

Are they the little vertical posts? Those are a craft-able item called: log stakes. I love them! I use them all the time:)

My favorite look is the white birch, but I've used the dark wood and light wood too on my island:)
I figured out tohow to quote on my phone lol.

Anyways. I will remember that when I do my walking trails through my livable forest/park area.

Thank you so much!

Are they the little vertical posts? Those are a craft-able item called: log stakes. I love them! I use them all the time:)

Oh what?! I have that recipe, didn't realise they looked so nice when actually staked into the ground haha!! Thanks so much :D Is the birch version just another recipe to obtain or is it harder to get? Cheers! I'm so envious of your island, looks so natural looking but developed at the same time <3

Oh what?! I have that recipe, didn't realise they looked so nice when actually staked into the ground haha!! Thanks so much :D Is the birch version just another recipe to obtain or is it harder to get? Cheers! I'm so envious of your island, looks so natural looking but developed at the same time <3
Thank you again! I did the center sort of like a town square/shopping district so it has a more developed feel than the coasts.

No need for extra recipes, if you have the DIY you can make any variation:) I don't know how far in the game you are, but have you done the customization workshop with Tom Nook yet? That will unlock customization options for you.

🍀

I finally got a villager photo!
EYuwghxUwAAyd4v.jpeg

EYuwghgUEAAZ8TE.jpeg

I’m not sure where I’ll put it yet, but I'm happy nonetheless!

Diana gave me her photo too!

EYuwghTUEAAsnZp.jpeg

Just kidding. Diana is lovely; in no way does she resemble a mantis. I just thought it was a little funny that this was the interaction I had directly following the one where Bree gave me her pic.

🍀

And I took many many pictures:

EYuwQXGU4AANcP3_2.jpeg

Savannah is probably my favorite villager. Just look at her!

EYuwY6RUYAI0nSy.jpeg

Bree walking to the beach from the village square.

EYuwQW9UEAEdHwk.jpeg

I actually took this one yesterday and then forgot to post it.

🍀

EYvby5kU4AA9zz8_2.jpeg

Not only is Savannah my favorite villager, but she also lives in my favorite house.

EYvby5oUEAEgeEL_3.jpeg

I love the lighting in this game.

EYvby5JUcAAWXIc.jpeg

This is the walkway from the resident services building to the path above it. There’s an identical one on the other side as well. It looks best at night when the garden lanterns come on.

🍀

Last edited:
Back