• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us at 7PM EDT for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8! ~~Streaming now~~

Who's the Ultimate Snooty ?

Who's the best Snooty ?

• Ankha

Votes: 61 21.3%
  • Diana

Votes: 73 25.4%
  • Judy

Votes: 48 16.7%
  • Whitney

Votes: 69 24.0%
  • Francine

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Freya

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • Vivian

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Blanche

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Olivia

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Other (please precise the villager)

Votes: 45 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello Bell Tree community !
Welcome to the PERSONALITY POLLS.
We are here to determine who’s the Ultimate Villager for each personality in the game. Each day a new thread with a new poll.

The choices I made for villagers are based on the great Tier List of IndoX.
I took the first 9 villagers and added the 10th option "Other" but you have to precise us who’s the best for you in your post if you choose this option.

You are actually in the SNOOTY POLL, please vote.
Take note than you can vote for 2 villagers maximum !

°°°

You can see the other polls results by clicking on those links :
PEPPY POLL 🤩 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
LAZY POLL 😴 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
NORMAL POLL ☺ - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
JOCK POLL 🤪 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
SISTERLY POLL 😉 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
SMUG POLL 😎 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
SNOOTY POLL 🤨 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !
CRANKY POLL 😤 - closed : but you can still discuss about the results !

Thank you, you can vote and explain your choice now.

°°°

Final Results - 27/05/2020

DianaPicACNH.png

WhitneyPicACNH.png

AnkhaPicACNH.png

1- Diana
2- Whitney
3- Ankha

Honorable mention - Judy

JudyPicACNH.png

Last edited:
Guys, I must say this: Becky. She is totally underrated. I got her in New Leaf for the first time and I had to get her in NH too. She is purple (a very elegant and regal colour) so her colour matches 100% with some of the clothes. That chicken is swimming in money guys (have you seen her house full of expensive instruments? Plus New Leaf with rococo series). And on top of that she is a chicken, pinnacle of snootiness (is that a word?) because everyone know chicken screams middle age woman. And she loves singing! A singing rich opulent chicken! You are missing a diamond.

Attachments

• IMG_20200519_134123.jpg
    IMG_20200519_134123.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20200519_134111.jpg
    IMG_20200519_134111.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 66
My personal favorite is Tiffany...
But I like Olivia and Freya as much I think so my votes goes for them.

I chose Whitney! She was in my WW town, so I am excited to have her again! She isn't too arrogant, so I quite like her up until now! Would love to have Vivian sometime as well, and then choose between the two :)

My fav snooty is gonna be Purrl, I really enjoy her design with her eyelashes, I also do enjoy the fact she uses the antique set.

I had Whitney, Diana and Ankha all at once in my town the other day. I dont like Whitney simply because she always does yoga and I tire of it. She was a favorite in NL

Guys, I must say this: Becky. She is totally underrated. I got her in New Leaf for the first time and I had to get her in NH too. She is purple (a very elegant and regal colour) so her colour matches 100% with some of the clothes. That chicken is swimming in money guys (have you seen her house full of expensive instruments? Plus New Leaf with rococo series). And on top of that she is a chicken, pinnacle of snootiness (is that a word?) because everyone know chicken screams middle age woman. And she loves singing! A singing rich opulent chicken! You are missing a diamond.

wait omg who is this????? she's SNOOTY all over. i love it.
might be my favorite chicken.

Diana and Whitney. Diana because she is my villager in NL and Whitney because her design is very cool and cute! :love:

I really like Freya and Judy is just the perfect snooty design...distant, galactic queen. But we all know Whitney is *the* snooty.

Back