• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which of the new Halloween collectibles are you hoping to get?

Nougat

Flapping Floaty Thing
Bells
Pinky
Arcade Scenery
Arcade Scenery
Arcade Scenery
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Sweet Heart Balloon
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Moon Bunny
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Pink Love Potion
I'm loving the new collectibles! I'm hoping to be able to get both the Angel Wings Potion and Raven Wings Potion if possible at all + hopefully one of the kitties too. And how cute is Gourdy? Also crossing my fingers to get a Rainbow Candy from the Speculative Sweets event.

Which collectibles are you hoping to get?

I’m for sure aiming to get a kitty plush! Depending on how much currency we will be able to earn I’d also like the angel wing potion and one of the preserves (to go with my wisp egg). If the halloweaster egg looks great I might also aim for that. Gahh too many nice things to choose from!

All of them if I can swing it. If not my priorities are the angel potion and one (or both) of the cats. I'll also definitely be trying to get that Rainbow candy and the fireworks if we manage to unlock them👀 And then maybe the raven potion lol idek

At the moment, maybe the Rafflesia, but that's a huge maybe. I'll have to see what the Halloweaster egg ends up being, but in all likelihood I'll just be selling my currency and helping other people out.

my priorities are to buy one of the raven wing potions + one of the angel wing potions ;w;

also some yellow candies when the speculative sweets event begins (so hopefully one or two turn into a rainbow candy!)

i’m honestly frothing at the mouth over all of them, they’re all amazing! 😭 idk how much each one will wind up costing and how much ghostly gold i’ll be able to earn, but rn my priorities are the 2 kitty plushies (i’ve wanted a black cat plushie for so long 😭), the 2 potions and the spectral preserves! i’m also hoping to get a rainbow candy, and might try to get the new halloweaster egg if i like the design and can afford it!

plushies, potions and spectral preserves come first though. 💜

I'll take just the angel wing potion and the rainbow candy if it is gonna be tradable.

It depends how much they cost and how much of the currency I have... I really love the kitty plushes obviously, and I also love the potions. The Rafflesia is awesome as well. The Spectral Preserves are quite nice but not top priority. Gourdy is cute but probably bottom of the list for me. The egg will have to be really cool for me to consider it, I'm pretty picky with eggs!

I have to make more lineup ideas; kinda tempted to go for either 2-3 kitty plushies or a full 5 kitty row!

my immediate thought is an alternating 5x5 of the two kitty plushies, but they'll probably be too costly for me to swing that. at the very least, i'll aim for a row if that's feasible. definitely want one of those rainbow candies too, even if i have to blow all my tbt.

Gourdy and the cat plushes are so cute. I’ll probably end up selling whatever currency I rack up for the event, though. But it doesn’t stop me from thinking virtual pixels are cute.

Angel potion ❤️ I’ll most likely get two then buy the fancy kitty! But god so many of the collectibles this event look absolutely amazing.

My main goals are the Angel Wings Potion and the Raven Wings Potion—if I can get both of them, I'll be beyond happy. 🥺 I love the potions and they're just so gorgeous. After that, I might try for one (or both??) of the kitty plushes, or maybe the Halloweaster egg, depending on what it looks like.

My absolute top priority is to get both the Raven Wings Potion and Angel Wings Potion because I like the potion collectibles and want to own all of them. They both also happen to look fantastic.

Definitely need at least one Gourdy but I'm thinking multiple. One row Gourdy one row Jack?

Also think I might want some Rafflesias and I'm really hoping that I can acquire a Rainbow Candy since I have one of each Candy so far (other than Pink and Dark) so I'd like to continue that.

Halloweaster Egg depends on the design, how much it costs, etc.

Since I have all of the potions, I have to get the two new potions. I’d also love both cats and the spectral preserves. But I also need to sell things so… 🤷‍♀️

Oh boy, I’m typically not a big fan of the spookier collectibles, so before this event was released I thought “Maybe I can sell something and finally get back some of my TBT from buying a dream collectible recently”. Imagine my dismay when I saw how cute so many of the prizes are for this event…I think I squealed a little when I saw the Kitty Plushes haha. I also want the Angel Wings Potion, the Raven Wings Potion, and will have to snatch up the new Halloweaster Egg (if unlocked) for my collection. And we still don’t know how much each of those is going to cost, so I don’t know how many of these lovely prizes I can actually get 🥺

The kitty plush is a must, and depending how much I got to spare maybe some potions too? There's lots of cool stuff to choose 😵

Back