• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which of the new Halloween collectibles are you hoping to get?

I’m hoping for the raven wings potion, the shadow kitty plush, and the fancy kitty plush. If I unlock the Halloweaster egg I’ll probably get that too

Honestly, they're all super tempting and fun, but I'll be focusing on getting a Raven Wings potion and then an Angel Wings potion if I can. It'd be great if I could get the egg as well, but I'd be content with the potions.

definitely the shadow kitty plush, maybe the fancy one as well, and honestly maybe the rafflesia because it might fit the aesthetic im going for! ill also spend a bit for the rainbow candy but i doubt i could get that lol

My top priority is the Raven Wings Potion, then the Angel Wings Potion. After that, possibly Gourdy or the Rafflesia depending on cost and what I can afford. The Halloweaster Egg is also a possibility once it's revealed, but the potions will probably still come first since I love potions more than eggs.

Angel Wings Potion and or Raven Wings Potion.

If I get enough for more, then
Spectral Preserves and possibly the Unknown Halloweaster egg.

And if I still have more after those, maybe Gourdy.

My most wanted is the Rainbow candy for obvious reasons (just look at my lineup ha) so I’m hoping I get lucky for that one.

Otherwise I want one of the Kitty plushies as I am building a plush themed lineup.

Ahh a line of Angel and Raven wings will be delicious. I like these a lot. 😍😍

Well I am hoping to get the Fancy Kitty Plush if I get enough gold, and if not, the shadow one is plan B. Which honestly the Shadow Kitty Plush would look good with the Crystals that recently came out or wands if you are a sailor moon fan.
Gourdy is cute, but I don't have a use for him.

1666894851755.png

If possible I'd love to a get a rainbow candy, one of each potion and a shadow kitty. I also really love that rafflesia and Gourdy! Wish I could buy them with tbt.

I'm only interested in the rafflesia and raven wing potion this year, and I've already bought one of them :D
I did some calculations, and I should get about 78 48 more gold from the events I'll participate in. That means I should have enough for a fancy shadow kitty plush too, which I can sell and use the money to get a green frag maybe?
Raven Wings Potion
Rafflesia
Lily of the Valley
Caustic Crystal
Green Balloon

Fossil Easter Egg
Purple Candy
Green Star Fragment
Tortimer
White Cosmos

Last edited:
my top priority was the shadow kitty plush ofc, now that I have it I think I want to get the angel wings potion next, it's so pretty! 😍😇

after that it depends on how much ghostly gold currency I have left, those two and the rainbow candy are my favorites! 🌈

Probably just the potions...I really want the spectral preserves too to go with the ghostly ones but I wont have enough gold to get it. I'll probably buy a rafflesia with leftover gold. I don't really care about the egg. The potions look too good...

Hopefully both potions, Gordy, Spectral and rafflesia. I'll have to see what the egg looks like!

The kitty plush was the one I wanted most, which I was able to get already! Now I think I want the Spectral preserves next

I need raven potion, i love ravens very much, fancy kitty -> raven potion looks like it could be a nice transition

Back