• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your favorite season?

Kitsuragi

obsessed with vampire AUs
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Mine is a mix up between Summer or Autumn

I love Summer because of the long days and warm nights, it's the perfect time to have a bonfire. And with working until the evening, I love having time after work to see the sun. It makes me feel more energized rather than coming home and immediately crashing!
Autumn is a close 2nd because the weather is more stable. I have a huge fear of storms/tornadoes and in my neck of the woods, we don't get them much in autumn at all. Autumn is also prime bonfire season because it's just a wee bit chilly outside and lumber prices are lower, woohoo! Also, crunchy leaves <3

What's your favorite season? Why do you like it? Bonus points if you talk about the season you dislike the most. Mine would be spring, I love flowers but HATE STORMS. Too much rain. Too many bugs. Not warm enough yet.

Spring because of the weather, everything is blooming, and my birthday is during this season! :D

Hate the winter because everything dies and bad things usually happen to me. Aside from Christmas, January and February are boring too...

My favorite season is autumn. The weather is nice and comfortable, not as hot as summer and not as much rain as spring. The changing colors of the leaves is beautiful. Plus my birthday and my favorite holiday, Halloween, are both in autumn.

Spring and summer are both close seconds. There's very little I dislike about either of them.

The only season I hate is winter. I hate snow and ice. The cold temperatures have a negative affect on me both physically and mentally. And Christmas has become more stressful than fun for me due to family issues. I'm just miserable throughout the entire season.

Autumn. It seems so colorful and Im not talking about just the leaves changing. Many seasonal foods and drinks during this time of year. Decor has interesting color choices. I'm outside more. And with the fallen leaves caught by the smallest breeze, the day seems more lively. Temps are good most of the time.
I do have to say, as I have gotten older, I do appreciate summer more than I use to. I don't view it as the boring and plain season. It is my number two now.

I love the summer. When I was little, I used to do so many different things with my family in the summer. We would go to the zoo, go swimming, I played outside with my cousins, … We were busy pretty much everyday. That’s probably why I still like the summer.

I love all seasons. If I get to choose one, then it would be fall. I like autumn because the leaves are changing colors, fashion, and seasonal foods like pumpkin pie.

my favourite season has always been spring. it marks the end of a long, bitterly cold canadian winter, the snow begins to melt and stays melted (eventually lmao), the temperature outside isn’t too hot or cold, the grass and trees begin to revive, there’s march break, etc. my birthday is also on march 2nd, and even though the first day of spring isn’t technically until later in the month, i’ve always thought of the entire month as a spring month, so… spring = my birthday, which is nice lol.

i love little things about each season, though. i love christmas, new year’s and all the decorations, snow days, winter break and the colder temperatures in winter. i love not having to go to school and having more free time and time to focus on myself in the summer, and i love halloween, how beautiful the trees and their leaves look and the slowly dropping temperatures in autumn. i also really like the word “autumn” lmao.

as for my least favourite season, it’s always been winter lol. i obviously like some things about it, but as someone with balance and slight mobility issues, walking through snow, slush and ice is hard for me even with proper snow boots, so i stay inside for most of winter. i don’t like that part about it very much. 😅

My favorite season is easily winter. I love the snow, don't mind the cold, love Christmas, love the big break I take around Christmas/New Year's, love all the hockey happening throughout winter. After that it's a toss-up between autumn and spring. Then my least favorite season by far is summer. It's way too hot, simple as that.

It's a tie between Spring and Fall. Though I especially like late Spring and early Fall.

Summer is way too hot and winter is way too cold. Snow while pretty is a real pain too.

Spring and Fall are a nice in between. I love the changing colours of the leaves in the Fall. As well as once every thing starts to turn green and bloom again in the Spring.

Winter. Although Fall lightens up my depression, but that's largely because it is leading into Winter. Fall might be my favorite season in a place that has actual four seasons. Where I live, we don't. Our winters are typically cool to even warm. So tell me why would I look forward to the other seasons when Winter is the nicest weather we get?

Spring just brings heat, and tornadoes, and insects. I hate Spring so much. Worst, most dreaded time of the year. It just makes me feel miserable. And the switching between hot weather and nice weather means that the air conditioner doesn't come on when it needs to come on "because tomorrow it's going to be in the 50s". The afternoon sun faces my room directly, and there is a large window. Even with light blocking curtains, nothing can stop that dreadful sun heat from coming in. I hattteeee it so much. I wish I could hibernate during the Spring and Summer.

(Oh and my ceiling fan randomly broke. T.T)

I like Fall and Winter the most. I admire the changing color of leaves during autumn. Winter is my favorite because the snow is pretty, and I also like Christmas. In addition, I love winter activities like building snowmen and sledding. I also like wrapping myself in a warm blanket when it's cold outside. Though what's inconvenient about winter is when you have to shovel large amounts of snow and that the ice is slippery. I only like Spring because of the trees and flowers that blossom. Bugs show up during hotter seasons and it's miserable for people who have allergies.

Summer is overrated. Sweating down to your pores and becoming dehydrated because of the hot weather is a horrible feeling. I just feel horrendously sluggish during Summer because of the dam heat. It's even more miserable when you live in certain parts of the world like Australia where it gets so insanely hot during the summertime. Also, it's inconvenient when you don't have access to air conditioning to keep yourself cool. Turning on the fan only tosses around hot air in the house and it's very noisy. At least when it's cold outside, you can just wear warm clothes and instantly become warm. The public swimming pools become very crowded too, and tornadoes show up during Summer. Not to mention that sun exposure is horrible for people who have sensitive skin and want to avoid getting a sunburn. Another thing I hate is that you forget almost everything you learned at school during Summer break and I wish it was shorter. Some people cannot even afford to travel or go on vacation during Summer break, so it can be very boring.

Summer for sure. Yeah it gets painfully hot but being able to go outside in flip flops and go swimming is my favourite!

My personal favorite is spring but I LOVE ALL OF THE SEASONS! Summer is so much fun and the days are so long and everything is just relaxing! The only problem is that its soooo hot! I LOVE Fall because its beautiful and the whole world looks like a painting! The weather is nice and it brings me great joy! Winter is so cozy and the snow is such a nice change the few years it comes! But it has the same problem as Summer.... Its too col this time xD

I really just had to choose between spring and fall but both of them have pollen but I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE MAH GREEN GRASSSS. I love all seasons though!

Autumn and winter are pretty evenly tied for me. I love the leaves changing colors in fall, the crisp air, the pumpkins, etc. And in winter we get a lot of snow here in upstate New York, which I love (I know, I'm strange, most people don't like the cold but I love it). I strongly dislike summer, can't stand being hot

Summer definitely. Hot weather contrasted with large storms. And the nights feel more atmospheric. Summer is stress free. That is something that I need more often.

Autumn and winter are pretty evenly tied for me. I love the leaves changing colors in fall, the crisp air, the pumpkins, etc. And in winter we get a lot of snow here in upstate New York, which I love (I know, I'm strange, most people don't like the cold but I love it). I strongly dislike summer, can't stand being hot
Wow, everything you said here are my thoughts exactly. I 100% agree with all of it.

I like autumn, but where I live there's only a wet season and a dry season and it's always hot. There's usually a 2-week period twice a year where the temperature drops below 20 degrees celcius and I desperately await that short weather change.

Back