What's the last movie you've seen?

last movie i've seen in theaters was "spider-man: homecoming" i believe

last movie i watched at home was "pirates of the caribbean: dead man's chest" which was about two days ago c:

Last edited:
The last movie I saw in theaters was the new IT movie, they made some changes I thought were a little weird but I was really happy with how like...violent it was? It was just a lot more true to how horrific Pennywise was as a monster who literally ate children, something that didn't come across as well (understandably) in the made for TV movie.

The last movie I tried to watch at home was Battlefield Earth, because it's supposed to be the worst movie ever and I like to watch terrible movies with my brother (he is a film student). Our streaming service wasn't working though, it lagged too much, but it was definitely living up to its reputation as a terrible garbage fire.

The new "American Made" movie.
I love the types of movies like these, especially when it comes to flying airplanes.
The ending really suprised me, but I shouldnt be since its a true story.

Sullivan's Travels (1941)

Actually quite good ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sullivan's Travels (1941)

Actually quite good ^^

The last movie I saw in theaters was Blade Runner 2049. I liked it a looot more than the original (better character arc, less rape-y "love"), but it was sad as hell. Super atmospheric, really good music, I loved it.

The last movie I watched at home was The Babysitter on Netflix, it's a really good horror-comedy about a kid who stays up late to see what his babysitter usually gets up to after he goes to bed.

In theaters: I'm pretty sure the last thing I saw in theaters was It

At home: I just got done watching Men In Black and I'm about to watch Con Air

The American remake of the Ring. What an insult. It was just a pale, watered down version of the original

I've been re-watching the Thor movies, partly for fun, and partly for inspiration for my town.

People rip on them a lot for being too serious, but while I have a few nitpicks for each of them, I like the more serious tone. It's hard to root for characters that don't take what's happening to them seriously, and I've never been a fan of cheap humor. That said, while I'm a little apprehensive over the drastic change in tone for Ragnarok, I'm willing to give it a fair shot anyway.

I watched My Neighbor Totoro on a rainy day curled up in bed with some tea like a month ago and it was incredible

Back