What's the last movie you've seen?

I watched Sinister with my boyfriend. It was decently creepy but wasn't too scary. Its plot was very interesting and had me engaged.

I just finished re watching Beauty and The Beast. I'm a huge fan of the new songs.

The last movie I saw in theaters was Wonder Woman and I wish I could go see it again. It was so good and I'm so happy it broke the cycle of terrible DC movies.

In theatres: Kong: Skull Island (ugh, with my ex)
At home: Mean Girls (for the fifth time, lol!)

Just saw the Power Rangers movie.
Loved the characters, so it's a shame that the plot is terrible and that the action sequences weren't satisfying.

just finished watching Kimi no na wa (Your Name), it was so heart-wrenching but beautiful ;;

Last night I watched the first Harry Potter with my boyfriend. We're gonna watch the whole series this break :}

The last movie that I've seen was Moana. The movie was... decent. It could have been better. I only watched it because it was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Sort of regret watching it though... :/ But... On the bright side... At least I was able to rent it for free.

The last movie I saw on my own as of this comment was Animal Crossing: The Movie (or Doubutsu no Mori/Doubutsu no Mori: The Movie/Animal Forest: The Movie/Animal Crossing: Theatrical Edition OR whatever you want to call it). The version I saw was the English fandub. I saw it back in December 2016 as a part of it's 10th year anniversary. It's my favourite movie. It's pretty underrated (especially the English fandub) and I would recommend watching it. It was made by TOHO, who also made the original Godzilla films (I believe they created the Godzilla character, too). The last film I 'watched' with someone else was a James Bond film. Not sure which one since there's so many (it was one of the 1970's James Bond films. I believe Rodger Moore was in it). The TV station we would watch would always show an old James Bond film pretty much every day for a month but they stopped doing that now.

i finally watched moana as it was recently added to netflix! i actually really loved it. it's been a while since a disney movie has done anything for me.

last movie i saw is "pirates of the caribbean: dead men tell no tales" and it was great :")

Finally got to see Wonder Woman. Forgive me for this pun but it was wonderful!

last movie i watched was the bee movie :p it's actually really educational hahahah i loved it

Wonder Woman in the theater. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss

I just saw Wonder Woman
It was really good, finally broke the cycle of bad/average/terrible DC movies, hopefully they continue to keep the quality up

i tried to watch that fantastic beasts movie, but i don't think i was coherent enough to remember much of it.

Back