What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot how much crap teenagers get just for, well, being teenagers. I know I don't look my age, and I can't blame someone for mistaking me as being younger (especially on a lazy day where I'm dressed typically 'young' and have my hair in pigtails and a beanie on), but I don't appreciate being accused multiple times of breaking things in an aisle I didn't even enter until after they'd already started repairing the damage.

:mad:

Last edited:
i love how when i get around to posting in my rp, it dies instantly!

it's like, why did i even bother? what a waste of time that was.

I don't look my age either, mostly because I'm pretty small for my age(not short.. just, thin and don't have a lot of fat). Kinda irks me when I'm out or need to buy booze/over 18 or 20 things, like "ID please". Also makes people look very surprised because I tend to have a knowledge of random stuff *cough* trivia *cough*

head is killin me what else is new

one time, a student came into the class cosplayed as some anime character, the problem was.

She was fat, rly fat.

wow I can't believe they let her in the building

wow I can't believe they let her in the building
As long as you had your ID, they'd let you in, no questions asked (well unless you're seen holding a weapon lol)

It was so easy to "wag" a day off lmao.

The whole "paying for invisible" thing is stupid. Admin claims that it's because no one uses it for a good reason. What a reasonable explanation...

The whole "paying for invisible" thing is stupid. Admin claims that it's because no one uses it for a good reason. What a reasonable explanation...

Agrees. Some of us doesn't like to be stalked. Neither does the staff ;)

I think I'll just give my bells away and leave the forums while I still can :)

I feel rejected by Hyogo and I can't help but feel bothered by it :D

Exactly they are cartoons, idk why people think they aren't.

For every affirmation, there is an opposite negation. Take this thread, for example: [x]

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll race you :U
your new sig is the cutest btw

You'll beat me, ahaha. I'm the world's greatest procrastinator (like that's something to gloat about :rolleyes:)

Thanks much! I would commission the artist forever if I could TvT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back