• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot how much crap teenagers get just for, well, being teenagers. I know I don't look my age, and I can't blame someone for mistaking me as being younger (especially on a lazy day where I'm dressed typically 'young' and have my hair in pigtails and a beanie on), but I don't appreciate being accused multiple times of breaking things in an aisle I didn't even enter until after they'd already started repairing the damage.

:mad:

Last edited:
i love how when i get around to posting in my rp, it dies instantly!

it's like, why did i even bother? what a waste of time that was.

I don't look my age either, mostly because I'm pretty small for my age(not short.. just, thin and don't have a lot of fat). Kinda irks me when I'm out or need to buy booze/over 18 or 20 things, like "ID please". Also makes people look very surprised because I tend to have a knowledge of random stuff *cough* trivia *cough*

head is killin me what else is new

one time, a student came into the class cosplayed as some anime character, the problem was.

She was fat, rly fat.

wow I can't believe they let her in the building

wow I can't believe they let her in the building
As long as you had your ID, they'd let you in, no questions asked (well unless you're seen holding a weapon lol)

It was so easy to "wag" a day off lmao.

The whole "paying for invisible" thing is stupid. Admin claims that it's because no one uses it for a good reason. What a reasonable explanation...

The whole "paying for invisible" thing is stupid. Admin claims that it's because no one uses it for a good reason. What a reasonable explanation...

Agrees. Some of us doesn't like to be stalked. Neither does the staff ;)

I think I'll just give my bells away and leave the forums while I still can :)

I feel rejected by Hyogo and I can't help but feel bothered by it :D

Exactly they are cartoons, idk why people think they aren't.

For every affirmation, there is an opposite negation. Take this thread, for example: [x]

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll race you :U
your new sig is the cutest btw

You'll beat me, ahaha. I'm the world's greatest procrastinator (like that's something to gloat about :rolleyes:)

Thanks much! I would commission the artist forever if I could TvT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back