What uchis are hidden gems to you?

A lot of people dislike her, but I love Muffy. She is my favorite villager in the entire series. I was devastated when she moved away, I kept her picture and even made a memorial for her. She was so sweet and was so flippin' cute! She will always hold a special place in my heart, and I hope to get her back again. <3 Love ya Muffy!

2I1r4Vz - Imgur.jpg

w6wak7O.jpg
Canberra is one of my favorite villagers regardless of personality type and Charlise has been a pleasant surprise.I also like Diva the purple frog lady.

I like Cherry, but the rest of the uchis aren't appealing at all to me. I do agree that they are the most ugliest characters, though I wouldn't call them ugly, just bland and just not that appealing idk.

I only have Cherry as one of my 10 dreamies because I wanted all personalities and not three of the same one.

I love Katt and Diva. Diva was one of my first villagers ever and after Katt was on ZackScottGames channel, I just began to adore her. Katt and Diva are so cute and sweet in my honest opinion, and I never understood why nobody liked Katt. I guess I could see why on Diva, but I still love them both.

i love shari and charlise c:
charlise i've had in both my towns and is imo the best uchi

I love Deirdre, Shari, Cherry, Fuchsia, Katt, Mira, Muffy, Phoebe ane Renee. But out of those, my favourite uchi is either Deirdre or Renee.

A lot of people tend to dislike her, but I really like Flo. Agnes is also really cute, although I hate pigs, lol.

Flo and Dierdre. A lot of people dislike them, but i've had both of them in my town and they're absolute sweeties.

Muffy is my favourite. She's adorable. She's one of my dreamies, and I just got her today, so I'm really happy. I like Cherry, Agnes and Fuchsia too.

I like Agnes and Frita. I think both are really adorable.

I don't know but I adore the Uchis. They're so funny! My favorite is Mira but she didn't fit with my town theme so I eventually let her go. If I ever get a second copy, I'd definitely would want Mira back. Sylvia was my first Uchi so I'll always have a soft spot for her too. Hazel, Muffy, Phoebe, and Shari look cute as well.

Shari and Fuchsia. I have a thing for Canberra, too but I even I don't think, she's particularly nice-looking ;)

I generally like the uchis though. Took me a while but now they're one of my favorite personalities. I also really liked Renee, Charlise and Tammy.

Last edited:
Back