What uchis are hidden gems to you?

Phoebe is my favorite Uchi, I've wanted her for a really long time and have her in my Halloween town, she is usually copying my outfit and is always really nice to me.

There are many Uchi villagers that I like. It makes me rather disappointed to see that they're not all that popular.

My favourites are Pashmina, Agnes and Muffy. But I also find Tammy and Mira to be rather cute.

It seems like everyone hates Charlise but I like her.

I also like Cherry and Pashmina. Paula seems cute too. And I like Katt as well.

I really love the Uchis, they are probably my favourite villager type and I would struggle to pick just one... But I will go with Agnes because she is my BF in Bevelle and is sooooo amazingly funny. Couldn't imagnine village live without her tbh.

Hazel is just pure cuteness.
I loved Sylvia the very first time I met her. She is so cute. I can't understand why she isn't very well liked. The joey in her pocket adds to the cuteness.

I have Fuschia in my town, I really like her. I had Deirdre before her but I like Fuschia better!

Tammy is adorable! She's tiny, but she packs a punch. I always found her design one of the more appealing ones due to its simplicity.

My favorite uchis are Hazel, Mira, & Pashmina... Pashmina was a surprise for me. I only picked her up because I needed an uchi for my town, but she's grown on me.

Sylvia is my 1st uchi and I love her dearly! She moved when I was on hiatus but now I got another lovely uchis, Cherry and Muffy :D

There are a few uchis that are cute and even beautiful, but the two that appeal to me the most appearance-wise are Phoebe and Sylvia.

Phoebe is one of the more beautiful villagers of all time (in my opinion) and Sylvia is up there. When I read comments about Sylvia being ugly, it makes her seem more beautiful to me.

Deirdre is my favourite uchi, she wasn't a villager I was dying to get as I struggle to bond with the uchis for some reason, but she's staying for a while so hopefully :)
I would have to say Phoebe is the best looking though (probably), would say out of them all she fits least in with the 'typical' uchi style.
I also like Agnes!! Have seen her in a few dream towns, if I didn't have Deirdre, it would be Agnes :)

Mira! Probably my favorite villager out of all the personalities. Sadly I lost her in a TT accident. :(

Frita! Rocket and tammy too! They're just all so cute and Frita is perfect for a food-themed town.

I really like Tammy, Fuchsia and Deirdre (at first). Tammy was kinda cute and really grew on me, I only recently let her go because I have stitches and I don't need two bear cubs in my town. I have Fuchsia in my second town, she's so cute and lovely I wanna keep her forever. Had Deirdre for a long time in my main town, after a while I got really tired of her and kept forgetting about her. I'm surprised she stayed so long, I ignored her so much. Maybe she liked it;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mira! Probably my favorite villager out of all the personalities. Sadly I lost her in a TT accident. :(

Loved Mira when she was in my town! She's really cool and her house had a great design, I never changed it. I only lost her because I went on vacation and couldn't play my game for a while so she left me unexpectedly. That was a sad day after a fabulous vacation.

Back