What uchis are hidden gems to you?

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I always see people saying uchi character designs are ugly (I tend to agree). However there are always exceptions.
Who is that one uchi that does not fit that mold and is actually awesome and adorable to you.
Mine is Shari. I've had Nana and Monty before and see how they can be boring, but Shari is great compared to the other uchis.

Last edited:
Muffy is my favorite! She was so sweet, I'm sad she moved away. Design wise though, Fuchsia and the phoenix bird whose name I can't remember right now, are cute.

Edit: Oh it's Phoebe.

Last edited:
Fuchsia and Deirdre are both in my town and i adore them endlessly.

i LOVE muffy too though. best goth sheep ever.

Renee is the only uchi for me! I adore her, and she is hilarious too!

Last edited:
Tammy the bear cub sells me paintings pretty often. She's not that cute but she's growing on me. I haven't had any other uchi villagers yet.

agnes! she's so cute imo, she's the only original villager i kept (other than lucy i think).

All of them, lol, but I think my two special gems would be Hazel and Paula.

I've only had Agnes and Rocket and neither really clicked although I did like them (still have Rocket now).

Muffy or Shari are probably the two I look towards the most...

Fuchsia is my favorite uchi! There are some who say she is ugly and too colorful or too pink, but I freakin' love her and her piercings! :)

Deirdre is my favorite, I've also had Fuchsia in my town as well. I originally got Deirdre just for PWP but she's grown on me & I think she's the best looking uchi.

I've had Fuchsia too and honestly I prefer her much more over Dierdre.

At first Pashmina and then Hazel! I still like them both they were a great additon to my townc:

Back