• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What new furniture series/themes/sets do you want in the game?

Ti4558

Bells
I would like:

A Hidden series that you can obtain by serching for marks on the ground that villagers buried.

An Underwater series that you can obtain by diving underwater.

A Train series that you can obtain by doing certain tasks for Porter that involve the train.

A Red Series that you can buy from Tom Nook and Redd.

A High-Tech series that you can buy from Gracie.

I would like:

A Hidden series that you can obtain by serching for marks on the ground that villagers buried.

An Underwater series that you can obtain by diving underwater.

A Train series that you can obtain by doing certain tasks for Porter that involve the train.

A Red Series that you can buy from Tom Nook and Redd.

A High-Tech series that you can buy from Gracie.

LOVE THESE.
On the map there's caves right?
What about a cave series that you can get from going 'caving'

Or a tropical series you can get from exploring the Island :)

Just some ideas though:)

On the map there's caves right?
What about a cave series that you can get from going 'caving'

Caving? What would that entitle? I think you mean mining. Maybe it could be some sort of Resetti series which you can get rocky, cave-like furniture and a helmet and dungarees like his. I don't know how you would do a mining activity but maybe it would mean the release of new gear, a pick-axe, which you could receive from Resetti for doing a special task. It seems a good idea, don't you think?

Caving? What would that entitle? I think you mean mining. Maybe it could be some sort of Resetti series which you can get rocky, cave-like furniture and a helmet and dungarees like his. I don't know how you would do a mining activity but maybe it would mean the release of new gear, a pick-axe, which you could receive from Resetti for doing a special task. It seems a good idea, don't you think?

Thanks for expanding!
I really like your idea!
Oh and yes I meant mining.
Thanks for correcting me :)

An entire Nintendo series would be cool. With previous Nintendo items and all systems they have released (including the Famicom, 3DS, Wii U, and the R.O.B.) worldwide They could have some sort of flat screen TV, a wallpaper, a flooring, a storage unit, a table, a bed, and seats. A high-tech series would also be great.

An entire Nintendo series would be cool. With previous Nintendo items and all systems they have released (including the Famicom, 3DS, Wii U, and the R.O.B.) worldwide They could have some sort of flat screen TV, a wallpaper, a flooring, a storage unit, a table, a bed, and seats. A high-tech series would also be great.

When I read this, the first thing I thought of was a sofa/couch in the shape of a 3DS (in it's open position of course!) :)

Bank Vault/Treasure series. The walls would be themed with stacks of coins or bars of gold, the floor would have coins scattered around, and pretty much keep going on with the gold/coins theme for furniture.

I just want some woodwind/brass instruments.

It is so uncool that every other family of instrument is represented several times, but not even a single hint of a woodwind/brass instrument.

I'd love if they made a nature series, like a tree lamp & grass couch or whatever. I love the idea of a flat screen TV, i've wanted that in the game ever since i started playing it!

I'd love if they made a nature series, like a tree lamp & grass couch or whatever. I love the idea of a flat screen TV, i've wanted that in the game ever since i started playing it!

Now that you can add furniture to your walls, I'd like a TV that you could have on the wall. :D

The Mush series is closest to a Nature series.

The idea of a furniture series of Nintendo products sounds awesome. There was already DS benches, the locker in the shape of a Wiimote and the chest shaped like a Gamecube. Why not go for a complete series?

The idea of a furniture series of Nintendo products sounds awesome. There was already DS benches, the locker in the shape of a Wiimote and the chest shaped like a Gamecube. Why not go for a complete series?

That would be interesting.

I never saw those!
But I think it would be great if they did that! :)

Back