• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Kind of Chocolate Fillings do ya like?

Chocolate Filling?

• Peanut Butter

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • More Chocolate!

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Nougat!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Caramel

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I prefer hollow chocolate

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

DivaCrossing

Coffee on a Sunday - Euphoryk
Bells
Tasty Cake
I personally like peanut butter and chocolate. It's so good! I also like nougat. I'll eat anything that isn't filled with caramel or even more chocolate. It's just way too sweet for me.

Caramel, chili, raspberry, orange. Dark chocolate that is and nothing creamy or such, just some bits to add to the flavor.

i voted peanut butter but honestly i like most fillings, even the like fruit flavored creams that apparently everyone loathes in those mystery chocolates?? one of my favorites is chocolate inside, but like a chocolate cream like in truffles. i also like wafers inside, like in kit-kats, but idk if that counts

I love both caramel and nougat, never tried peanutbutter, but I do prefer just pure chocolate over all.

i like truffles so i voted chocolate filling , but i can eat chocolate filled or paired with most anything.

I guess hollow. I've grown out of peanut butter. More chocolate is good, but too much. Never had nougat. Caramel is fine, but don't want a lot.
Now for the hollow. The last time I had hollow was when I had that chocolate bunny this Easter. I feel as I like hollow and want hollow right now.

I voted for nougat because I really love both Oh Henry and PayDay bars ... But if truth be told, at the moment, I particularly love Turkish Delight, which has a kind of rose jelly centre ....Yum Yum Yum :rolleyes:

Peanut butter is dope with chocolate but my favorite "filled" chocolates are Lindt Lindor Truffles which mostly have just chocolate ganache stuff in them and those are my FAAAAVE.

Chocolate does to me what crack cocaine does to most other people, so I try to stay away. Helps keep off those extra pounds too amirite? When I do want to take a trip, though, I prefer a nice raspberry.

Back