What kind of cheese do you like? Dislike?

SkyKnight03

elegy
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Sky Clouds Scenery
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
I had some cheese fries at a local fair today.

At the bottom of the basket the fries were absolutely slathered with american cheese. So much cheese that I couldn't even taste the fries anymore. In most cases I don't care too much for american cheese, but this place had blended and melted it a little better, so it was okay. I couldn't stomach reaching the end of the basket and basically just eating cheese so I tossed out the rest.

Also at one point the wind blew away my basket. But there was so much cheese it had stuck the fries down and none of them fell out.

:s

I love cheese. Cheddar, halloumi, and mozzarella are the ones I purchase most.

From childhood through to my mid-20s I mainly ate Red Leicester. Haven't touched it in years now and no desire to do so again.

I'm extremely fussy on blue cheeses.

I think that cheese might be my very favorite kind of food. I love all kinds of cheese (muenster, mozzarella, and brie are particular faves) and I'm also an unapologetic stan of American cheese (I think it's the best kind of cheese for a burger 90% of the time). I don't think I've ever had a cheese that I didn't like; even cottage cheese can be nice in its own element. My favorite food of all time may be a toss up between a cheeseburger and cheese fries (whether in the form of poutine or a more nacho or cheddar cheese-type sauce)

Cheese is one of my favourite foods! I love it and ate it so much growing up that one of my parents’ nicknames for me is “mouse” haha. I remember whenever my late grandmother would slice up cheese to put into salads or something else, I’d just stand next to her at the counter, staring at her like 👁️v👁️ until she handed me a couple slices LOL

I love almost every kind of cheese I’ve tried, but my favourites are cheddar and pepper jack! I also like swiss, mozzarella, cream cheese, parmesan, feta and ricotta! Might be forgetting a few. I don’t mind cottage cheese taste-wise, but I’m not a fan of the texture.

The only cheese I’ve tried thus far that’s been 100% a no for me is blue cheese.

I like every cheese except American cheese. My favourite cheese would have to be feta though. Everything I eat with feta tastes incredible. I could list a whole bunch of cheeses that I love but it would take forever. Philadelphia cream cheese is also very delicious but I prefer to use it in recipes. I like using it in dessert and pastries. I also like using parmesan as a topping rather than eating it by itself. I mostly like it in pastas or on pizza. Unlike many I know, I really like bleu cheese. I think its an acquired taste and I've definitely acquired it. Everything that I had with it always tasted good.

My personal favorites are cheddar (the sharper the better) and Mozzarella. I have pretty mixed feelings on most other kinds of cheese, but Blue Cheese is absolutely disgusting, up there with celery as one of the worst foods I've ever had the misfortune to have had in my mouth. And to make it worse, the taste lingers long after it's eaten...

I love cheese!

Camembert and other soft cheeses are my favorite. Mozzarella is my second favorite especially when the mozzarella is cooked in a dish like pizza or fried into Mozzarella sticks and dipped into marinara sauce. The reason I love Camembert cheese so much is that it can be applied on French bread as a spread and it tastes really good. Cream cheese is also good because it can be paired with bagels.

I love cheese! But not swiss. Yuck. But anything other than swiss is fine - brie, havarti, aged white cheddar (super sharp), airplane cheese (not sure what kind, but they used to give it out as snacks on airplane trips)... I love sooo many cheeses.

I even like that fake spray cheese in a can. I know, it's not cheese, but it's cheesy and not swiss, so...good enough!

Cheese is my favorite food and I love almost every kind that I've tried. My favorites are generally white cheeses: provolone, swiss, mozzarella, ricotta, monterey jack, and cream cheese.

I cannot stand cottage cheese or blue cheese, but those are the only ones I actively dislike. American cheese is not my favorite but I find it tolerable, especially when melted.

original-4711-1642713545-45.jpg

I think Cheez-Its should be classified as real cheese but in lieu of that I like a good medium cheddar,smoked Gouda/provolone,aged parmesan and the occasional pepper jack cheese.

I love: mozzarella, cream cheese, asiago, provolone, brie, wensleydale, (and white cheddar but only in snacks)

I hate: cottage cheese, and american cheese. Most things unnaturally yellow and orange but there are exceptions. I do love handi snacks and nachos.

I like only white none stinky and none melted cheese. Pepper jack is the go to for cold sandwiches. I hate melted cheese but I eat pizza which is odd. I have no clue of how that works haha.

I really really don't like orange cheese, blue cheese, feta, and parmesan. Fresh parmesan is a total difference for me compared to none fresh. It tastes a lot better when fresh. Otherwise I dont like it. There's definitely more cheese out there that I don't like. But those I can remember.
Post automatically merged:

I love: mozzarella, cream cheese, asiago, provolone, brie, wensleydale, (and white cheddar but only in snacks)

I hate: cottage cheese, and american cheese. Most things unnaturally yellow and orange but there are exceptions. I do love handi snacks and nachos.
mozzarella is my #1 favorite white cheese! I love eating random slices of it! Its perfect
Post automatically merged:

I love all kinds of cheese to be honest. Except for cottage cheese. That stuff gross. 🤢
That stuff is weird and too smelly for me. I tried it twice and i couldn't handle it, tastes bad for me. It looks good sometimes but definitely not in taste xD

Last edited:
Most cheese I like tbh. I loooove cheese! Solid on crackers, in a spread like cream cheese, melted on a sandwich or over nachos... it's all yummy! At my food sampling job, I got to try out all the fancy expensive cheeses which was cool! There are two cheeses that I don't like and that would be blue cheese and provolone.

Blue cheese and American "cheese" are my no-gos, along with those cheese sauces that come in Kraft or Velveeta mac & cheese boxes. 😣 Mild cheeses are hit-or-miss for me—there's another mild cheese I know I don't like, but can't remember the name of, but I adore brie and goat cheese. Sharp cheeses tend to be a pretty safe bet that I'll like them, though.

Also, though I've technically never tried it, I'm just gonna say that I don't like the maggot cheese. Both because I'm a vegetarian, but even if I wasn't, that one's just... no.

Blue cheese and the cheese my dad likes - limburger and other smelly cheeses are instant nos for me. I tried a salad once with blue cheese and I did not enjoy it at all.

My favorite for awhile has been pepper jack; I like the spiciness. Other cheese I like: Swiss, parmesan, mozzarella, asiago. At the same time, I don’t like when some restaurants use too much cheese (or maybe it is just how thick or creamy it is depending on the dish) on their dishes like lasagna. It has been a long time since I’ve had anything that had too much cheese, otherwise I’d give more examples.

Back