What Do You Look Like?

so here's a couple selfies for ya, lol.

3134xg4.jpg

33l2zra.jpg

2qdwdbp.jpg

2motw9g.jpg

and here's a few pics of my little peanut! as many of you know I was due this year on halloween day but due to some

complications I was induced at 37 and a half weeks and had this little angel on the 13th of october instead! he was a whopping 5

pounds 14 ounces born at 5:17pm. he's a tad over a month old now & perfectly healthy and the most perfect little thing that has ever and

will ever happen to me. without further ado, say hello to caiden lawrence burns! ◡‿◡

2n7p85u.jpg

25g8olx.jpg

qpi6xf.jpg

25kod8z.jpg

6yjt42.jpg

20a43nb.jpg

Last edited:
I actually think you have a very young face, but that can be a good thing! When the rest of us are all old and wrinkly, you'll still look like a youngin ;A;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your outfit is super cute by the way! Is it a cosplay, or just some super sweet Lolita?

awwh hahaha, i feel better now and its Sweet Lolita! ^_^

3134xg4.jpg

33l2zra.jpg

2qdwdbp.jpg

2motw9g.jpg

and here's a few pics of my little peanut! as many of you know I was due this year on halloween day but due to some

complications I was induced at 37 and a half weeks and had this little angel on the 13th of october instead! he was a whopping 5

pounds 14 ounces born at 5:17pm. he's a tad over a month old now & perfectly healthy and the most perfect little thing that has ever and

will ever happen to me. without further ado, say hello to caiden lawrence burns! ◡‿◡

2n7p85u.jpg

25g8olx.jpg

qpi6xf.jpg

25kod8z.jpg

6yjt42.jpg

20a43nb.jpg

Congrats on your beautiful bean! It's like, baby season or something, I swear lol. Idc tho, I love babies~

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[I]and here's a few pics of my little peanut! as many of you know I was due this year on halloween day but due to some

will ever happen to me. without further ado, say hello to caiden lawrence burns! ◡‿◡[/I]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
[/I][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE]What a tiny, little guy! He's as cute as his mother!

I assumed I just looked like a regular Irish girl but I've been mistaken for so many other ethnicities from Asian to Spanish to polish I'm not sure anymore!

AAAAA congrats @Cailey! I was wondering about you but I didn't want to be nosy and ask ; v ; you and Caiden are beautiful! <3

AAAAA congrats @Cailey! I was wondering about you but I didn't want to be nosy and ask ; v ; you and Caiden are beautiful! <3

ahhh thanks love!!! you're so sweet! <33

had a username change btw don't mind me lol.

Last edited:
it was colder today and i was so happy bc i love wearing pull over sweatshirts so much.

woof woof by shinee plays
4S1uTEX.png

Last edited:
image.jpg

tfw u have to steal ur little brothers shirt bc u havent washed ur own clothes &#55357;&#56852;

Am I the only person here who's younger than 18? All I'm seeing is adults, yo. :(

Probably not! I'm not really sure how old everyone is, but I think the current generation has very mature and older features on younger people. I've noticed a few people who look very young for their age, but it's usually younger people looking older. I know this girl irl, when she was 11 and I was like 13-14, she looked 16-20. While I looked, 13-14. Maybe I could've even passed for 12 then lol.

Keeping the animal filter train alive

W4Hqeoz.jpg

my eyes aren't actually that massive I swear

How is everyone here so attractive?

xAWzHv4.jpg

for some reason I'm terrified of someone stealing my pics lol

Last edited:
Back