What Did You Receive For Christmas 2016?

The most notable thing I've gotten so far is a series 4 Isabelle amiibo card, the last one I wanted from that series. I feel bad for my parents though, all the ones I've seen on eBay have been upwards of $15...

merry Christmas everyone!

I got:
a tv for my room
?40 so far (this is off my other relatives)
headphones
super paper Mario - color splash
cosy socks
loads of films for my tv
bath bombs
Ariana Grande perfume gift set
makeup brushes
and loads of sweets/chocolate

i'm so grateful for everything!! :blush:

From my...more...immediate
...family I've gotten:

Pok?mon Moon
BTS - Wings + poster
Your Name / 君の名は - CD soundtrack
Calvin Klein underwear which is actually really fricking nice
Toradora manga 2 + 3
School-Live! 1 + 2
3 anime DVDs like 5 Centimetres Per Second
One Punch Man 5 + 8 (I asked for 2-9, idk why my grandma just got those two hahaha, now I can't read them xD)
A whole load of J-Hope merch, like photocards and stuff lmao
Converse, which are like a metallic blue / purple
Waterstones card - ?20
2 BTS....J-Hope....jumpery things (lmao again)
Tokyo Ghoul chibi keyring
Pretty cool black silky dressing gown because...yeah haha
And....a load of chocolate

Last edited:
A Nexus 6p cellphone, a bunch of the Dark Tower graphic novels, World of Warcraft: Legion, WoW game time card, Pok?mon Moon, Super Mario Maker 3DS, and a TON of Amiibo figures.

Wish I'd gotten the Sanrio cards, but I know how impossible they are to find.

Got a Burberry coat, Final Fantasy XV, Watch_Dogs 2, cologne/aftershave, gift cards & money, champagne, gloves and scarf, Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate powder (which I'm the most excited by!), among other things.

:)

New Dell laptop
Clothes....so much....lol
A piece of paper that says I'll be getting my hair dyed pink (professionally!)

Also:
Body wash
Scrub
Body wash/lotion/scrub set
Electric face scrubber (thanks mom....)
More body wash and lotion from my brother

You think they're trying to tell me something??

This is what I got:

Skylanders Imaginators (Figures, I got the game back in October)
New 3DS XL Galaxy Edition (I still like to call it Cosmic Edition)
A World Of Nintendo Mario Kart 8 Male Villager giant figure
8 Welcome Amiibo and 2 Series 4 Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards. (I almost completed the Welcome Amiibo Series. I need 3 more cards left)

I think that's about it.

Chocolate
1 pack of series 2 acnl amiibo cards
1 pack of series 4 acnl amiibo cards (Got fang and pietro XD!)
Reese, Cyrus, K.K (bundle) Timmy & Tommy, Kapp'n, and Blathers amiibo figurines
Perfume, body lotion, shampoo ect.

It's awesome, but i'm still glad i'm getting more for Three Kings day (January 6), i need 7 more amiibo to collect them all, so probably then i'll finish my collection! ^^

a moomintroll plush, dragonite keychain, and a passport wallet and phone case on their way!! my sisters and i also get to share a chess and domino set
from the rest of my family i got sweaters and wool socks which are always great ( :
and my friends and i had a secret santa exchange where i got a body lotion and scarf <3

Last edited:
I got Dipper's hat from Gravity Falls, a Snorlax hat, some money, a case for my new 3DS, a metal Parthenon, a yo-yo set, Welcome Amiibo cards, a $10 eShop card, and a clip-on armor case for 3DS XL (I don't have a 3DS XL...).

I am just waiting for my family to wake up so I can open the presents. :)
I woke up later than before to open up my presents. I usually wake up at 6:30 AM and have to wait until 7 AM and after everyone is up and get a group photo to open our presents. This year, to save me from tears. I woke up at 7:50 AM, because I wrapped presents last night. (I fell asleep around 2 AM. I watched the Pokemon Christmas Special before we wrapped presents.) I couldn't open anything until Mom finished making breakfast and a group photo.

Haven't checked yet. My parents decided to have a huge fight, so, everything is super awkward and I kinda wish Christmas was over already.

I got a poo emoji piggy bank, candy, and a bunch of warm fuzzy pants and socks. I'm pretty stoked.

Back