• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Receive For Christmas 2016?

The most notable thing I've gotten so far is a series 4 Isabelle amiibo card, the last one I wanted from that series. I feel bad for my parents though, all the ones I've seen on eBay have been upwards of $15...

merry Christmas everyone!

I got:
a tv for my room
?40 so far (this is off my other relatives)
headphones
super paper Mario - color splash
cosy socks
loads of films for my tv
bath bombs
Ariana Grande perfume gift set
makeup brushes
and loads of sweets/chocolate

i'm so grateful for everything!! :blush:

From my...more...immediate
...family I've gotten:

Pok?mon Moon
BTS - Wings + poster
Your Name / 君の名は - CD soundtrack
Calvin Klein underwear which is actually really fricking nice
Toradora manga 2 + 3
School-Live! 1 + 2
3 anime DVDs like 5 Centimetres Per Second
One Punch Man 5 + 8 (I asked for 2-9, idk why my grandma just got those two hahaha, now I can't read them xD)
A whole load of J-Hope merch, like photocards and stuff lmao
Converse, which are like a metallic blue / purple
Waterstones card - ?20
2 BTS....J-Hope....jumpery things (lmao again)
Tokyo Ghoul chibi keyring
Pretty cool black silky dressing gown because...yeah haha
And....a load of chocolate

Last edited:
A Nexus 6p cellphone, a bunch of the Dark Tower graphic novels, World of Warcraft: Legion, WoW game time card, Pok?mon Moon, Super Mario Maker 3DS, and a TON of Amiibo figures.

Wish I'd gotten the Sanrio cards, but I know how impossible they are to find.

Got a Burberry coat, Final Fantasy XV, Watch_Dogs 2, cologne/aftershave, gift cards & money, champagne, gloves and scarf, Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate powder (which I'm the most excited by!), among other things.

:)

New Dell laptop
Clothes....so much....lol
A piece of paper that says I'll be getting my hair dyed pink (professionally!)

Also:
Body wash
Scrub
Body wash/lotion/scrub set
Electric face scrubber (thanks mom....)
More body wash and lotion from my brother

You think they're trying to tell me something??

This is what I got:

Skylanders Imaginators (Figures, I got the game back in October)
New 3DS XL Galaxy Edition (I still like to call it Cosmic Edition)
A World Of Nintendo Mario Kart 8 Male Villager giant figure
8 Welcome Amiibo and 2 Series 4 Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards. (I almost completed the Welcome Amiibo Series. I need 3 more cards left)

I think that's about it.

Chocolate
1 pack of series 2 acnl amiibo cards
1 pack of series 4 acnl amiibo cards (Got fang and pietro XD!)
Reese, Cyrus, K.K (bundle) Timmy & Tommy, Kapp'n, and Blathers amiibo figurines
Perfume, body lotion, shampoo ect.

It's awesome, but i'm still glad i'm getting more for Three Kings day (January 6), i need 7 more amiibo to collect them all, so probably then i'll finish my collection! ^^

a moomintroll plush, dragonite keychain, and a passport wallet and phone case on their way!! my sisters and i also get to share a chess and domino set
from the rest of my family i got sweaters and wool socks which are always great ( :
and my friends and i had a secret santa exchange where i got a body lotion and scarf <3

Last edited:
I got Dipper's hat from Gravity Falls, a Snorlax hat, some money, a case for my new 3DS, a metal Parthenon, a yo-yo set, Welcome Amiibo cards, a $10 eShop card, and a clip-on armor case for 3DS XL (I don't have a 3DS XL...).

I am just waiting for my family to wake up so I can open the presents. :)
I woke up later than before to open up my presents. I usually wake up at 6:30 AM and have to wait until 7 AM and after everyone is up and get a group photo to open our presents. This year, to save me from tears. I woke up at 7:50 AM, because I wrapped presents last night. (I fell asleep around 2 AM. I watched the Pokemon Christmas Special before we wrapped presents.) I couldn't open anything until Mom finished making breakfast and a group photo.

Haven't checked yet. My parents decided to have a huge fight, so, everything is super awkward and I kinda wish Christmas was over already.

I got a poo emoji piggy bank, candy, and a bunch of warm fuzzy pants and socks. I'm pretty stoked.

Back