• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Receive For Christmas 2016?

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Orange Hybrid Rose
Gold Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
It's already Christmas in some parts of the world, and some cultures exchange gifts on December 24th. I always love this thread as it gives an insight into the sort of interests and hobbies everyone has. :)

I received my main gift a couple weeks early: a tattoo of two of my late betta fish, Roan and Paris. I also received a Strawberry Buttercream Yankee candle from a friend at college in addition to a selection of kelp facial products. :blush:

Merry Christmas!​

i got a new phone so i can play neko atsume again, and a bit of money

Happy holidays! I got 3 books: a special edition of a Finnish war classic, The Secret History of Twin Peaks and a cook book (because everyone knows I suck). I was also given 3 packs of instant noodles, clothes that grandma bought for herself without trying them on, a blanket, pillow, giant mug and a movie ticket.

Last edited:
It's not Christmas where I am yet but I did receive one of my gifts early. So far I got a Galaxy S7 Edge and I'm really happy with it.

Well I'll update this more tomorrow, but for my birthday on the 22nd (I had to combine my birthday/Christmas expensive present, so only one big thing this year) I got the New Nintendo Galaxy 3DS XL and I love it so much. I also snooped a lil and know I'm getting a $20 eShop card and some chocolate covered coffee beans, so I'm very happy.

im swedish and we celebrate on the 24th . i got some clothes, 2 books (mostly pictures tbh), a yoshi yarn amiibo, an electric toothbrush (they r rly scary..), 2 plushy animals, a game and some candy .

my uncle won the lottery recently and this morning he surprised me with a new car, a 2016 Honda Civic. He told me it was a late birthday gift since he wasn't able to wish me a happy birthday two days ago. I also got a new iPhone 6 plus since I broke my last one and the rest of my gifts were just perfume, clothes, and a few shoes. My aunties also gave me some "pocket change" to go shopping Monday for more clothes, but my Christmas was good.

We exchanged gifts today (it's currently the 24th) since Christmas falls on a Sunday & we have church services for quite some time tomorrow.

I gave my mom a new set of pots & pans, my dad a new wallet, and (for both) a new set of towels since our old ones were getting a bit frayed.

I got 12 new books, some skincare products, some gift cards for Starbucks & Dunkin Donuts, and some money for clothes. I also bought myself a new phone case that I saw was on sale.

Oh and a Keurig, but that's mainly a family gift. Super duper happy & #blessed this year.

I know pretty much everything I got. Some cosmetic stuff, few albums, one or two new games, and my first ever vinyl record player (along with some Bowie vinyls).

Since it's Christmas Eve I've only opened 3 gifts, but so far I've gotten a pair of headphones, a pillow filled with buckwheat (weird, I know), and homemade pajamas with the Grinch on them. Lol, hope I get lots of AC:NL stuff tomorrow!

Is it too early to say what i'm gonna get? I know what I'm gonna get. Just wondering if I have to wait until my time tomorrow to say it?

But I did get a speaker from my 3rd sister.

Last edited:
Back