Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Toy Hammer
Dreamy Party Popper
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Every year there is a "What did you get for Christmas" thread, so here we go!

I got a nice Roots sweater from my sister and some chocolate and socks. :)

I got nightmare before Christmas vans shoes and a BTS album. And I’m getting Mario kart 8 deluxe tomorrow hopefully so!!

I got a hedwig owl cushion, I got my first funko pop figure- hedwig owl, Harry Potter hedwig bedding, Harry Potter sorting hat bedding, Harry Potter music box, owl watch and bath bits. :)

Last edited:
I got Pokemon Sword and Shield (Wasn't planned, my brother got me Sword, my boyfriends sister got me Shield! :D)
and I also got some Amiibo cards from my brother.. aaand.. I got an awesome new Laptop (mine broke some time ago)
from my boyfriend *-* I cried I was so happy, haha :D

Got Link's Awakening, Pink/Green JoyCons, a Sonic controller holder and a box of sweets. :)

Two new autobiographies (Julie Andrews and Elton John), two movies (Downton Abbey and The Secret of the Kells), a CD (Steve Martin bluegrass), a micro SD card for my switch, a new phone charger, a new teakettle, mug, tea, local honey, and some toys for my cats.

i got a bunch of skincare stuff (my fav!), new clothes, a new waterbottle, a ton of funko pops and a few gift cards (for starbucks :))

I got the complete Little House on the Prairie series on DVD. 167 hours of pure nostalgia. :blush:

Got two Steven Universe books: The Art and Origins one as well as The Tale of Steven. Also getting a Adventure Time comic later, it's still on the way, the post wasn't fast enough to deliver it before the holidays.

i got an electric heated blanket, black converse, a beautiful hardback copy of little women (very thoughtful since it used to be my favourite book when i was little, and i'm looking forward to seeing the new film), new jeans and a couple of tops, some makeup from colourpop, some pyjamas and some sweet treats !

Jeffree Star eyeshadow palette, PJs, candles, necklace, comforter w/ pillow cases, plushies, and both of the new Pok?mon Switch games. Gave one of the games to my dad so we can both play. ☺️

I got a lot, but the more notable ones I can name:

- Pok?mon figurines (Vulpix, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle)
- Pok?mon Shield
- Roulette Board Game
- Lego Technic Car Carrier Truck

-A brewster tshirt
-A kk slider tshirt
- the purple/orange joycons
- AC themed switch/joycon shells
- AC stickers
- strange planet book

Some bath bombs earlier on, kitchen utensils, a small Christmas tree with decorations, money, and the book No Longer Human!

Back