• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What did you get for Christmas?

?60 in a card so far with some clothings and a ps4 game rack shelf thing

from my friends:
-a pink bird sweater
-a hand painted bottle with fish on it
-godiva chocolates

from my parents:

-a burrito blanket
-a new bicycle
- a gamestop giftcard

i got a new pajama & headphones from my parents
did a white elephant thing with my friends and got a battery bank, cable protectors & earphones (i now have 6 pairs of earphones lol)
i know my bf got me a puzzle, some night lights and something else cause he told me LOL
and i will meet up with some other friends later so probably some other stuff

i also got myself a puzzle haha, i love to do them

My mom got me a milk frother to make cappuccinos, a mug, and some chocolate and gift cards, my dad got me a new laptop, my sister got me a nice water bottle, and my best friend got me a rainbow sweater, a plushie and a pin for my backpack :)

I'd love to say, but my mother won't let me leave the second floor! Stay tuned!

Got Pok?mon Sword, the last three volumes I was missing of Chi's Sweet Home, a truckload of good quality markers, and lots of shirts. Along with two high-quality anatomic models (which I know HAD to be expensive...) for drawing.

I've had all of my gifts since earlier in the month.

A nice parka coat with gloves to go with it
The MLP Gen I Seashell Hallmark ornament

It is quite weird to get absolutely nothing today, but money is so tight it's not even funny.

Overall I got some nice things for Christmas.

First of all is this plushie. I think it's really cute and the colors are really nice. Looks really good, especially in real life.

TAX93vS.jpg

I guess it's been discovered how much I like maple flavored foods. I tried one of them earlier today and they're very good.

DipCAbx.jpg

I won't post any more photos to avoid this post becoming too long, but I also got a snow globe depicting a moose with an owl on its back, a shirt, a Toon Link figurine, and an Earl Grey flavored chocolate bar (which I have yet to try).

Last edited:
I got money which is fine by me. Finally ordered Pokemon Shield, Disgaea 4 for switch, and the smash Isabelle amiibo.

A sweater, some new nice dress shoes, a shoe care kit, sports game tickets, a Mario tennis t-shirt, slippers, some money, and candy and chocolate.

I got a sick new laptop, Luigi's Mansion 3 (which is amazing), and my sister got me a Gorillaz Humanz shirt, which I like, even though that album is really controversial, I really like it.

also my girlfriend got me Watchmen, which i finished up last night, fantastic book, wee bit of a messy ending.

Last edited:
Got me a Nintendo Switch finally! :D I also got a few Switch games (Xenoblade Chronicles 2 being one of them) and many practical gifts! :)

Got me a Nintendo Switch finally! :D I also got a few Switch games (Xenoblade Chronicles 2 being one of them) and many practical gifts! :)

What other games did ye get? My friends are MAD about xenoblade 2, like proper have 300 or 400 hours in that, stayed home when Torna came out, they love it. I hope you love it as much as they did!

What other games did ye get? My friends are MAD about xenoblade 2, like proper have 300 or 400 hours in that, stayed home when Torna came out, they love it. I hope you love it as much as they did!

I also got Rime and Cuphead (surprise games, didn't even know they existed really lol). That's awesome, I can see myself putting a ton of hours into it and I bet it will keep me busy during my free time before New Horizons comes out! :) What makes the Switch even more special is that my fiancee gave it to me along with my parents! :D

I got Luigi's Mansion 3! It is yellow. I love it!

Few of my friends got switch lites too, heard good things. just got LM3 myself, quality stuff. better than 2 for sure, maybe better than 1, we'll have to see about that lmao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also got Rime and Cuphead (surprise games, didn't even know they existed really lol). That's awesome, I can see myself putting a ton of hours into it and I bet it will keep me busy during my free time before New Horizons comes out! :) What makes the Switch even more special is that my fiancee gave it to me along with my parents! :D

awk thats cute. I've heard things about Rime, but hey, tell me if its any good. few of my freinds said cuphead was class too, so it should be good. have fun!

This Christmas was one of the best I've ever had. I got a lot of great stuff, but some highlights were:

1. AirPods which I am currently listening to music with, thank you Santa (aka my my amazing mom)! ;u;

2. An Amazon Echo Dot, which will be perfect for my dorm!

3. A heated blanket which is keeping me toasty warm as I type this

4. A set of Animal Crossing keychains that feature Marshal (who would have guessed), Stitches, and Isabelle

5. A shirt with a printed pocket that has a little Isabelle peeking out (I'm wearing it for pajamas tonight)

6. A super pretty ring with a sparkly green stone that I've wanted for awhile

7. A little gold necklace with my first initial and a heart on it

I hope everyone had a happy holiday as well!

Back