• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What did you get for Christmas?

I've lived on my own for almost 3 years and my parents mostly spoil their grandkids for Christmas.

This year I got a board game, a complete DVD box set of Roseanne (don't ask) and some nice clothes. A great sweater, some button ups, etc. I got some nice aftershave and some body wash as well.

Wow, dvds are still a thing in my town, same with board games. I got some money, PS4 games (Sekiro, Until Dawn, Fallen Order) and a robot vacuum like this. At first, I was very skeptical about the last one, I was always thinking that those are just toys. But I noticed that it really deals well with the dust. Hey, if that keeps me from regular cleaning then I'm fine with that. I checked some other models and now I have a present idea for any of my friends.

Last edited:
Back