• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What country do you want to live in ? And why ?

Piezahummy

Ravioli Monster ♥
Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Jack
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Well , for me , it will have to be Canada . Because I love snow . And Canadians seem very nice . Ha .

Why would I want to live anywhere else? I firmly believe my current home of Scotland is the best country in the world.

America. I was born here unfortunately.

I need some time to think about that. Like about 11:00 P.M. EST tonight I'll have an answer.

I want to live in Japan. I actually did for 3 years and loved it. But if you're not a Japanese citizen or married to a Japanese citizen, then it's hard to permanently stay. But there's other reasons I didn't stay too, mostly financial-related.

America's pretty decent. I am not sure I want to say I love this country, but I definitely don't hate it.

Honestly, all countries are going to have their upsides and downsides. If you ever get the chance to live (not just visit on vacation, actually live for a while) in another country, you'll see that's true.

Even though I loved Japan, yes, Japan has downsides too. I'm not even thinking of the immigration/visa issues when I'm saying this. The Japanese can be quite xenophobic at times, in some ways they are actually backwards technology wise (hope you guys aren't too attached to large dishwashers or clothes dryers that actually work well or being able to have central A/C or heat), and it is crowded everywhere (their whole country is about the size of California). Japan is also very behind the US as far as feminist issues and rights for LGBT people.

Last edited:
I want to live in Japan. I just absolutely love anime. I am not a weeaboo, I just absolutely appreciate Japanese culture. In Japan there is Anime goods I can buy.

I want to live in England

Because I like it here
.......lmao

I'm interested in countries such as America, Japan, and Korea... maybe I'd live there for a shorter period of time when I'm older, but I'll at least go on holiday there. South Africa is really cool too, but I couldn't live there eeeep

I want to live in Japan. I just absolutely love anime. I am not a weeaboo, I just absolutely appreciate Japanese culture. In Japan there is Anime goods I can buy.

Japan doesn't have anime goods all over the place. It's not as much of Anime Land as some people think it is. If you just want anime goods, you're better off going there on vacation - not living there.

Japan doesn't have anime goods all over the place. It's not as much of Anime Land as some people think it is. If you just want anime goods, you're better off going there on vacation - not living there.
U are wrong...Japan is basically a giant anime but real and with pokemon

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ovcaloid

Scandinavian countries come to mind, countries such as Finland, Sweden & Denmark.

These three are my favourites and I would love to love there.

All of them have lovely scenery, snow, food, people and they are all generally clean from reviews I've looked at.

Canada because I already live here and I'm pretty content about it.

i want to live somewhere that has english as the native language whether it's Canada, the UK Canada, or maybe even Australia.
because even though i currently live in Denmark (and i have no way to change that currently because i live with my parents and go to school) i'm better at speaking english than i am at speaking Danish :/

(i know i put Canada in there two times, but i really don't want to live in the US it's far too different from Denmark)

sweden where i live now lol
it's a good place i guess
ik the language and culture and whatever
i like that it is a fairly accepting countries

hopefully itll be even better when old racists and whatevs die it should b abt time

I would love to live in Australia, even though every animal is out to kill you, I think that it would be such a new environment for me per

Back