• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What characters do you think are gonna be in the next Super Smash Bros.?

I thought that Brawl would be the last one, as they killed off Master Hand and the team broke up. But hey, I'll say my list anyway:

Ridley
Dark Samus
Bowser Jr.
Waluigi

Wii Master 64 said:
I thought that Brawl would be the last one, as they killed off Master Hand and the team broke up. But hey, I'll say my list anyway:

Ridley
Dark Samus
Bowser Jr.
Waluigi
I don't think Ridley would be in any SSB as a playable character.

I feel the game will be packed with...babies. o_O

Nevermore said:
Wii Master 64 said:

Ridley
Dark Samus
Bowser Jr.
Waluigi
I don't think Ridley would be in any SSB as a playable character.

I feel the game will be packed with...babies. o_O
Dude, if Ridley were in it.. He's already a boss in Brawl, we're going to die.

What I think would be awesome is..

Kirby
Pikachu
Misty
Ash
Mario
Peach
Pikmen's
Toad
And Tom Nook

lol

Hmmmm. Maybe a Toad, Midna, Lineback, and maybe Cecil from FF 4. Oh, and the woman from Wii Fit. (joking)

Nevermore said:
Smash Genesis said:
Professor Layton, please. I even have a Final Smash worked out for him! Heck, I have two!
A puzzle for them to solve in like, 10 seconds and if they don't get it, instant death?
No, but that's a pretty cool idea, if not annoying to be on the wrong end of. I had thought that either his top hat would grow to an enormous size, and he would flatten a player with it. My second, not as awesome idea, would be that he would create giant tea cups over everyone else's head and spill boiling hot tea on them for MASSIVE DAMAGE!

Smash Genesis said:
Nevermore said:
Smash Genesis said:
Professor Layton, please. I even have a Final Smash worked out for him! Heck, I have two!
A puzzle for them to solve in like, 10 seconds and if they don't get it, instant death?
No, but that's a pretty cool idea, if not annoying to be on the wrong end of. I had thought that either his top hat would grow to an enormous size, and he would flatten a player with it. My second, not as awesome idea, would be that he would create giant tea cups over everyone else's head and spill boiling hot tea on them for MASSIVE DAMAGE!
His would probably be something freaky and super weird nonetheless.

Sora would be cool to play as, but then you get a bunch of Sora Fangirls to get the game. :l

Smash Genesis said:
Nevermore said:
Smash Genesis said:
GEC.PNG

<big><big><big><big>MASSIVE DAMAGE</big></big></big></big>

That would be a pretty cool character/boss. =D

DevilGopher said:
Smash Genesis said:
Nevermore said:
Smash Genesis said:
GEC.PNG

Maxwell would be a fun character.
THink of it, final smash you can summon something from Scribblenauts, normal attack is like a bat or hammer, and special attacks are like, flamethrowers, yadda yadda yadda.

Nevermore said:
DevilGopher said:
Smash Genesis said:
Nevermore said:
Smash Genesis said:
GEC.PNG

Maxwell would be a fun character.
THink of it, final smash you can summon something from Scribblenauts, normal attack is like a bat or hammer, and special attacks are like, flamethrowers, yadda yadda yadda.
Final smash=nuke. =D

Peekab00m said:
What I think would be awesome is..

Kirby
Pikachu
Misty
Ash
Mario
Peach
Pikmen's
Toad
And Tom Nook

lol
Ash is Pokemon Trainer. That's right, I know my SSBB.

And LOLOLOL Tom Nook... I can't imagine that.. :eek:

Back