• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What characters do you think are gonna be in the next Super Smash Bros.?

HeartGold said:
Kid Icarus said:
HeartGold said:
Silver Dragon said:
My cousin works for Nintendo, and he says that since Super Smash Brawl failed in comparison to Melee, there will be no next game in this series.
Strange, my fail detector keeps beeping out of control when it points to you.
Wow, really?
...What he do?

Poe Salesman said:
Silver Dragon said:
My cousin works for Nintendo, and he says that since Super Smash Brawl failed in comparison to Melee, there will be no next game in this series.
It would make much more sense to improve something that failed.
and since Brawl did in face fail compared to Melee, a new one could be possible.
But it couldn't improve, because Nintendo's idea of improving is to add a few new things and give the game a different title.

Silver Dragon said:
My Dad is Shigeru Miyamoto and they said that they are making another one callef Super SMash Bros owange

Thunderstruck said:
Silver Dragon said:
My Dad is Shigeru Miyamoto and they said that they are making another one callef Super SMash Bros owange
REALLY? NO WAY!

Nic said:
Thunderstruck said:
Silver Dragon said:
REALLY? NO WAY!
yawai

They're making a new one? WHAT?!

Is it confirmed? Link me please.

And of course they would have to put me in it.

Thunderstruck said:
Silver Dragon said:
I thought your dad was Jackie Chan.

Silver Dragon said:
Poe Salesman said:
Silver Dragon said:
and since Brawl did in face fail compared to Melee, a new one could be possible.
But it couldn't improve, because Nintendo's idea of improving is to add a few new things and give the game a different title.
You do know that the people who work for Nintendo, unless a game developer, have no clue about what games are secretly in the making?

Silver Dragon said:
Poe Salesman said:
Silver Dragon said:
Brawl added much more than "a few" new things. It had ten times more content than Melee did, yet people like you still complain that it's not as good. What the hell?!

Tyeforce said:
Silver Dragon said:
Poe Salesman said:
Silver Dragon said:
Brawl added much more than "a few" new things. It had ten times more content than Melee did, yet people like you still complain that it's not as good. What the hell?!
Nostalgia.

Rawburt said:
Thunderstruck said:
Silver Dragon said:
I thought your dad was Jackie Chan.
No, I'm Jackie Chan, my Uncle is Jet Li. And my Great grandpa is Bruce Lee (RIP :( )

I love both Brawl and Melee. =D
Oh wait, I forgot what the topic was actually about. XD

For some reason I'm really hoping for Toad.
Something besides 435304895 characters from the game with Fox in 'em
Rosalina would be awesome X3

If they put in Bowser Jr, I will throw things. >=|

Back