• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What characters do you think are gonna be in the next Super Smash Bros.?

Lisathegreat!

Bells
Currently the series's latest game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. In a few years there will be another game. What characters do you think would go in it?

I think:

- Shadow
- Krystal
- Zoroark
- Toad
- Megaman (maybe)

I can't really think of anymore good ones. What characters do you think will be in it?

Azila said:
Currently the series's latest game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. In a few years there will be another game. What characters do you think would go in it?

I think:

- Shadow
- That girl from Fox ( forgot her name, she's blue)
- Zoroark
- Toad
- Megaman (maybe)

I can't really think of anymore good ones. What characters do you think will be in it?
She's Krystal.

Without further ado, here's my list:

- Waluigi
- Toad
- King K. Rool
- Tingle
- Kraid
- Slippy Toad

That's what I can think right now!

Bolvar Fordragon, Thrall, Varian Wrynn, Jaina Proudmore, or Saurfang. One of 'em is bound to get in. Maybe Magni Bronzebeard, but that seems less likely.

Sackboy, Master Chief, Aerith, Nathan Drake, Altair, Ratchet, The Boss, Lightning, Big Daddy, Albert Wesker, and Terra Branford.

Koopa Troopa, Birdo, Waluigi, Daisy, any of the Koopa kids, one of the next gen's pokemon(apart from Zoroark), the twin ninjas from Wario Ware, Krystal from Starfox, Baby Bowser, Midna, and theres more I could think of but I'm lazy.

NGT said:
Sackboy, Master Chief, Aerith, Nathan Drake, Altair, Ratchet, The Boss, Lightning, Big Daddy, Albert Wesker, and Terra Branford.
...... -_-

Gallows: Most of those are obviously gonna be in the next game! They just have to.

Oh silly me, I also forgot Captain Price, Sephiroth, Kratos, Kefka, Crash, Dante, Lara Croft, Max Payne, Vergil, Squall Leonhart, Ajax, and Cid Highwind.

NGT said:
Those for sure are would be used in a Nintendo game!

I think: (This is a list of added)
Toad
Waluigi
Daisy
Travis Touchdown
Professor Layton
Tails
Knuckles
Dr. Robotnik
Shadow
Pikmin
Captain Louie
Tingle
Lanky Kong
Funky Kong
Tiny Kong

Nevermore said:
NGT said:

Toad
Waluigi
Daisy
Travis Touchdown
Professor Layton
Tails
Knuckles
Dr. Robotnik
Shadow
Pikmin
Captain Louie
Tingle
Lanky Kong
Funky Kong
Tiny Kong
I always expected Shadow, Daisy, and Captain Louie to be alternate costumes.
I mean Captain Louie's colors were already used on Olimar why not just make him an alternate costume altogether.
Plus you could pretty much say Daisy has been added she just needs her voice when that costume is used.
And Why would Pikmin be a playable character?

Yetiman15 said:
Nevermore said:
NGT said:

Toad
Waluigi
Daisy
Travis Touchdown
Professor Layton
Tails
Knuckles
Dr. Robotnik
Shadow
Pikmin
Captain Louie
Tingle
Lanky Kong
Funky Kong
Tiny Kong
I mean Captain Louie's colors were already used on Olimar why not just make him an alternate costume altogether.
Plus you could pretty much say Daisy has been added she just needs her voice when that costume is used.
Because I would rather control a pikmin than control Olimar.

Nevermore said:
Yetiman15 said:
Nevermore said:
NGT said:

Toad
Waluigi
Daisy
Travis Touchdown
Professor Layton
Tails
Knuckles
Dr. Robotnik
Shadow
Pikmin
Captain Louie
Tingle
Lanky Kong
Funky Kong
Tiny Kong
Because I would rather control a pikmin than control Olimar.
Ha fair enough, I never liked him either :p

Back