• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What characters do you think are gonna be in the next Super Smash Bros.?

I wouldn't be surprised if Sora was in the game. Kingdom Hearts is very popular (I haven't played it)

Paper Mario
Chibi Robo
Another Fire Emblem character (one without swords, maybe Soren, Ranulf, or Boyd)
I'm kind of hoping that Rosalina makes it in, but I doubt it

VantagE said:
Hopefully they make the stage editing waaaay better... it sucked in brawl.
At least it had one. Melee didn't.

I think Mega Man will likely be in the next one. I don't really care for Mega Man games, but besides Sonic, he was the most deserving third party character to be in Brawl, and he didn't make the cut. I also hope for the return of Mewtwo... And other deserving franchises should get a playable character, like Animal Crossing, Punch-Out!!, and Captain Rainbow.

Tyeforce said:
VantagE said:

I think Mega Man will likely be in the next one. I don't really care for Mega Man games, but besides Sonic, he was the most deserving third party character to be in Brawl, and he didn't make the cut. I also hope for the return of Mewtwo... And other deserving franchises should get a playable character, like Animal Crossing, Punch-Out!!, and Captain Rainbow.
Yes! I want Little Mac in the next one, I mean he's in a fighting based game anyway.

Tyeforce said:
VantagE said:

I'd rather have that thing scrapped and replaced with something better, like more stages or more characters, hell, even more trophies.

They aren't making a new game. They're making a new patch on to it, probably being put on the Wii Shop Channel.

Bob is a Fish should be in it. That'd be epic.
Louie
Pokemon Trainer (with 2nd Gen Pokemon)
Probably that new Pokemon Z

Tyeforce said:
Mrmr said:
Tyeforce said:
Mrmr said:
They aren't making a new game. They're making a new patch on to it, probably being put on the Wii Shop Channel.
I lol'd.
I probably got some terms wrong. Is that why you lol'd?
Because they're not doing that, lol.
Then maybe you could have just said that in the first place. As mrmr clearly didn't know that's not what was going on.

I'm working on a WoT that explains the Pokemon franchise in the SSB Series and providing evidence as to why I think that Zoroark will be in the next game.

And believe me. They'll make another lol.

Megaman and Bomberman would be the best third party characters to bring in to Smash Bros. Them along with Mario and Sonic are the mascots of old games.

Rawburt said:
Megaman and Bomberman would be the best third party characters to bring in to Smash Bros. Them along with Mario and Sonic are the mascots of old games.
I agree with Megaman,
Since this would be the 4th time that the megaman team have tried to get megaman added...
The Final Smash would be great.
Also screw Bomberman. Bass(Forte) or Protoman or Zero would be the Second/Third there

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Rawburt said:
I agree with Megaman,
Since this would be the 4th time that the megaman team have tried to get megaman added...
Also screw Bomberman. Bass(Forte) or Protoman or Zero would be the Second/Third there
Um...what? Mega Man was never planned to be in any Smash Bros. game. I remember hearing something about Capcom contacting Sora about Mega Man being in Brawl, but they declined or something. Something about Capcom betraying Nintendo over an REmake or something, I don't remember. =p

Tyeforce said:
Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Rawburt said:
I agree with Megaman,
Um...what? Mega Man was never planned to be in any Smash Bros. game. I remember hearing something about Capcom contacting Sora about Mega Man being in Brawl, but they declined or something. Something about Capcom betraying Nintendo over an REmake or something, I don't remember. =p
*cough*
Megaman was also shown in the pre-production shots of Melee.

Back