• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What characters do you think are gonna be in the next Super Smash Bros.?

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Tyeforce said:
Rawburt said:
Megaman and Bomberman would be the best third party characters to bring in to Smash Bros. Them along with Mario and Sonic are the mascots of old games.
I agree with Megaman,
Since this would be the 4th time that the megaman team have tried to get megaman added...
The Final Smash would be great.
Also screw Bomberman. Bass(Forte) or Protoman or Zero would be the Second/Third there
Um...what? Mega Man was never planned to be in any Smash Bros. game. I remember hearing something about Capcom contacting Sora about Mega Man being in Brawl, but they declined or something. Something about Capcom betraying Nintendo over an REmake or something, I don't remember. =p
*cough*
Megaman was also shown in the pre-production shots of Melee.
Um...no he wasn't. XD

Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
Rawburt said:
Megaman and Bomberman would be the best third party characters to bring in to Smash Bros. Them along with Mario and Sonic are the mascots of old games.
I agree with Megaman,
Since this would be the 4th time that the megaman team have tried to get megaman added...
Also screw Bomberman. Bass(Forte) or Protoman or Zero would be the Second/Third there
Um...what? Mega Man was never planned to be in any Smash Bros. game. I remember hearing something about Capcom contacting Sora about Mega Man being in Brawl, but they declined or something. Something about Capcom betraying Nintendo over an REmake or something, I don't remember. =p
*cough*
Um...no he wasn't. XD
Yes he was,
I saw the video and my game-boffin friend could prove you wrong...
Shame we wont join tbt xD

You know what I realized, I don't want Travis in anymore. He'd fit in much better in Soul Calibur or something.

I'd rather have Smash Bros with only Nintendo characters.

Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep4th time that the megaman team have tried to get megaman added...
*cough*
Um...no he wasn't. XD
Yes he was,
It's fake.

Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep4th
*cough*
Um...no he wasn't. XD
Yes he was,
It's fake.
Lol its not.
Megaman was going to be in Melee but they dropped the idea before release.

Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
Um...no he wasn't. XD
Yes he was,
It's fake.
Lol its not.
Proof pls.

Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
Um...no he wasn't. XD
Yes he was,
It's fake.
Lol its not.
You can't be so gullible. I bet you also believed that Sonic and Tails were hidden characters in Melee when that rumor was going around, lol.

I know Smash Bros. It's one of my favorite game franchises, and I know practically everything you could know about it, more so than Zelda, Pok

Tyeforce said:
Rawburt said:
I agree with Megaman,
REmake? I think you mean Viewtiful Joe, the Resident Evil remake has retained it's Nintendo exclusivity.

That's interesting though, I never heard about Nintendo saying Capcom betrayed them, I've just heard Mega Man's creator hoping they'd ask him for Mega Man in Brawl.

Hopefully he'll be in next time though. =p

Mario
Luigi Link DK Ike MPokemon trainer (Kento) Ness
Peach Zelda Diddy Kong Marth FPokemon trainer (Jhoto Lucas
Bowser Ganon Fox Roy Mewtwo Sonic
Bowser Jr. Toon Link Falco Kirby Pikachu Shadow
PaperMario Staven That frog guy Meta Knight Pichu Meta Sonic
Yoshi Tetra Wolf Dedede Lucario Knuckles
G&W Wario Pit Ichigo JigglyPuff Snake
R.O.B Waluigi Ice Climbers Renji Olimar

Rawburt said:
Tyeforce said:
VantagE said:
Hopefully they make the stage editing waaaay better... it sucked in brawl.
At least it had one. Melee didn't.

I think Mega Man will likely be in the next one. I don't really care for Mega Man games, but besides Sonic, he was the most deserving third party character to be in Brawl, and he didn't make the cut. I also hope for the return of Mewtwo... And other deserving franchises should get a playable character, like Animal Crossing, Punch-Out!!, and Captain Rainbow.
Yes! I want Little Mac in the next one, I mean he's in a fighting based game anyway.
He was in Brawl.

Just not playable.

The Nintendo Logo (Just kidding.)
Mii
Mario with his old Spin move(or at least a better one than FLUDD)
Possibly Link with a Wolf Transformation

Meh, I can't think of a lot right now.

Bomberman
Starfy
Pichu (I liked him)
Taboo (Brawl Boss)
Sora
Roxas
Riku
Kairi
Donald
Goofy