• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Were there any villagers who you originally thought had a different personality?

paleogamer11

Bells
I have heard of people originally think of a villager and think that they have a different personality than what actually have. For a short amount of time, I though Keaton was a jock until finding out that he was smug. A few other examples are Flip being referred as lazy, Tex being referred as a jock, Astrid being referred as a jock, Bea being referred as peppy, and several instances of people referring villager as being their opposite gender. Example I know of are Stitches, Filly, Truffles, Bluebear, Canberra, and Fang.

I thought the demon bull was cranky. Also thought Willow was normal the first time l saw her walking in my town.
Post automatically merged:

I did thought of this mosty ugliness cat villager that everyone hates was a boy👀

When I first met Mint in my New Leaf town, I thought she was a peppy villager. She's actually a snooty but I was used to the snooty personality from the older games and she just seemed too nice. I didn't realize they had toned it down so much.

I was surprised when I found out Boomer isn’t cranky, Dom isn’t lazy, Roald is also not a lazy,
Cousteau isn’t smug, Jambette isn’t snooty, and Bonbon isn’t uchi

Idk what personality he should be but Raddle doesn’t fit as lazy in my mind o:

And a few more: It bugs me that Bella is still a peppy villager when she could have been made a sisterly in New Leaf.
I've heard of someone incorrectly refer Felyne, Pierre, Tarou, and Rudy as female and Tasha and Pango as male.
Also, do some of you find it hard to believe that Pango is peppy rather than snooty?

And a few more: It bugs me that Bella is still a peppy villager when she could have been made a sisterly in New Leaf.
I've heard of someone incorrectly refer Felyne, Pierre, Tarou, and Rudy as female and Tasha and Pango as male.
Also, do some of you find it hard to believe that Pango is peppy rather than snooty?
Omg... TIL Pango is not snooty.....

I also agree Bella could’ve been a sisterly !

I thought Rodeo was cranky. I was so sad that he wasn't

I thought Kid Cat was a peppy when I first saw his picture. So I'm double wrong.

I was so sure that Dom was a lazy, only to find out that he’s a jock! Now I understand all those ‘buff sheep’ jokes.

F5C16AE4-C6C1-451C-B1E8-7CB22619A931.png

billy! for the longest time, i thought that he was a lazy and so i was really surprised to find out that he’s actually a jock villager!

i thought judy was peppy for the longest time. turns out she's a snooty girl. still love her tho

Back