• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Were there any villagers who you originally thought had a different personality?

when i was buying lolly off of here on the looking for thread, i was buying her off of looks and not personality so i originally thought she was peppy but found out later on the ac wiki that she was a normal villager.

when i was buying lolly off of here on the looking for thread, i was buying her off of looks and not personality so i originally thought she was peppy but found out later on the ac wiki that she was a normal villager.
I also thought that Lolly was peppy! I also thought that Felicity was normal, so I kinda regret buying her amiibo card. They really need to swap the personalities. I also keep thinking that Tabby's sisterly instead of peppy...

Rooney I thought was a jock and I needed a jock so I moved him in. Turned out he was cranky. I think it was his boxer attire that threw me and the fact he was so similar to Walt, who I hadn't long ago had on my island.

I had Gala and Peggy living next door to each other in NL and got their personalities muddled up with each other. Also in NL, I couldn't initially tell that Annalise was snooty, I thought she was Normal. I didn't realise Filbert was lazy for the longest time either, but I think that was when I was very new to the game anyway. Phoebe I thought was snooty when I first got her.

I think I can tell between them easier in NH, but I dunno if that's because the dialogue has been quite samey in this game at times.

Rooney I thought was a jock and I needed a jock so I moved him in. Turned out he was cranky. I think it was his boxer attire that threw me and the fact he was so similar to Walt, who I hadn't long ago had on my island.

I had Gala and Peggy living next door to each other in NL and got their personalities muddled up with each other. Also in NL, I couldn't initially tell that Annalise was snooty, I thought she was Normal. I didn't realise Filbert was lazy for the longest time either, but I think that was when I was very new to the game anyway. Phoebe I thought was snooty when I first got her.

I think I can tell between them easier in NH, but I dunno if that's because the dialogue has been quite samey in this game at times.
Well, the villagers do also sound a bit different to begin with as well, but I will agree with this: Rooney should have been a jock to begin with.

No, since I look up (if I ever am unsure) what personality the villagers have. There are some villagers I think that look like they have a different personality such as Raymond, Marshal, Punchy, Static.

I was surprised that Blair (the black female squirrel) was in fact a snooty. From her design I would have guessed she'd be a normal villager - especially considering how many snooty squirrels there already are.

Since the very first time I met him, I believed Iggy the goat would be a cranky because he looks like a grandpa, and cranky villagers tend to talk as if they're elders.
I have him in my ACGC town and still find it difficult to wrap my head around the fact that he is a jock... C'mon, even his house is old-styled! :rolleyes:

I was surprised that Blair (the black female squirrel) was in fact a snooty. From her design I would have guessed she'd be a normal villager - especially considering how many snooty squirrels there already are.
Um, aren’t there only four snooty squirrels?
Compared to the six normal squirrels.

Always thought that Tipper was a normal villager. It's a shame, I love her design but don't want another snooty on my island, and atm I'm happy with Willow.

I had Bree as a starting villager in my new NL town and I thought she was peppy but she's actually snooty?? also used to think Eloise was normal but she's also snooty lol.

I could've sworn Genji was grouchy, not a jock, but he's shown up in both my NH and NL games so... I was very wrong.

I thought that Bluebear is a normal villager and that Dom would be a lazy villager. And I was sure Genji was smug, I even had him in NL! If you asked me I would have said he is smug.

Not a personality, but for longer than I care to admit I thought Agent S was male.
I thought Huggy was a male. I almost used a pronoun in a post talking about Huggy, and I can only imagine the confusion it would’ve caused.

Back